Professional opinion on Pure nails Halo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzynails

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s experience with pure nails Halo products on your paying clients natural nails? Been using it for personal use but never on a client so far so interested in what you think.

In my eyes, this is not a professional brand.

Available on Amazon and via their site without proof of qualifications.

HEMA content is high, and has be known to frequently cause nail allergies.

I hear that the pigmentation can be hit and miss depending on colours and they are a nightmare to remove.

I think if you tried a more professional, albeit more expensive brand, it would change your opinion on Halo. I truly believe you get what you pay for

In my eyes, this is not a professional brand.

Available on Amazon and via their site without proof of qualifications.

HEMA content is high, and has be known to frequently cause nail allergies.

I hear that the pigmentation can be hit and miss depending on colours and they are a nightmare to remove.

I think if you tried a more professional, albeit more expensive brand, it would change your opinion on Halo. I truly believe you get what you pay for

Thanks for your opinion, it is really helpful to gain info on more experienced techs. I have enquired with Bio sculpture training but was hesitant to invest so heavily at this early stage in my career. Which is your preferred brand?
I have some O.P.I gels which go on like a dream and will stay for weeks and weeks undamaged on my toes but always peels and fails on my fingernails after a few days. I do however have particularly weak bendy nails so have recently learned that rubber base is better for me as opposed to standard base so I am yet to try the O.P.I system with rubber base. X

Bio is supposed to be really really good.

I use CJP. Their system is designed to be infilled. Rather than buffing, the natural nail is etched in a circular motion, which avoid that back and forth filing that thins out our nails. In 3/4 weeks, you file off the gel colour, leaving the base coat on the natural nail. This means that that part of the natural nail, only gets prepped (or damaged) on the first appointment. You then etch the nail growth and apply new basecoat. CJP offer a rubber basecoat, which I use as my standard gel base coat

Hey there, I use Halo gel polish for my clients. I'm quite new in this field and wanted to give it a go, and I havent been disappointed at all. It's a really lovely gel to use and I've had a lot of clients so far, and none of them have had any issues with it at all. Most of my clients are regulars now and they tell me it lasts well and they are very happy. It's worth a try I think. I probably will try other brands at some point and aim for the more premium brands but at the moment it's all going very well. There are that many brands out there it's hard to choose
Plus, I live in Jersey and the wholesaler over here only stocks Halo so that's another reason why it's great for me. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back