Professional Schwarzkopf Colours/Bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Well... I have been using Wella since I first started training, I have blonde hair (naturally very warm), and I use Blondor with 6% and then put a toner on afterwards (either 10/16 Koleston with Pastel, 12/96 Koleston with Pastel, 8/81 Color Touch with 1.9% or 8/81 Color Fresh). Now don't get me wrong it works, but recently I have been having 12/16 Koleston with 12% and Blondor bleach highlighs with 6% (for more of a natural blonde), well now I want to go back to my white blonde, but I want it to be pure white/platinum blonde (yeah I know it's extremely hard to get it perfect, I get fed up of clients asking for it cause I know how hard it is to achieve!)

So... I've heard that Schwarzkopf is good, their BLONDME and their new IGORA Vario Blond Extra Power bleach powders are good and lift up to 8 levels! So what do I use? Also I'm going to need a toner for afterwards, what are the BLONDME Toner Creams like?

I wanna know what you other hairdressers think? Go to Schwarzkopf or stick to Wella? Use BLONDME or IGORA Vario Blond Extra Power? Which BLONDME Toner Cream?

Thanks guys, J x

For white blonde I use Tigi bleach with 6%. Then I pop on Steel blue, tonal base and 2% from the blondeme range. I actually leave this toner on for up to 20 mins but keep it moving so it doesn't deposit in one area. Then use the Blondme cool shampoo to keep it up. I have used the Schwartzkopf bleaches, the y are good but I prefer the Tigi one. I have done to applications with Tigi before and the hair has remained in fantastic condition. :)

Hi there, I am a platinum blonde and I have used the igora vario bleach powder with 6%, and it gave me the lift I wanted with no problems, i think it's great.
To tone I use goldwell 10p with 3%, gives me that clean platinum shade I love if it isn't left on too long :)

Hi

Can i just say the Blondme range imo is amazing!. I have near black hair naturally and i used the blondme range today and my hair is platinum!. I used the blondme developer 6%, done a double process and toned with wella 10/16 with pastel!. I cannot stress how good this bleach is!!! Also the hair stays in great condition too with no breakage whatsoever!

Latest posts

Back