Professional skin care with level 2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi_26

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone knows if I can do professional skincare training: Elmis, Decleor, Dermalogica etc, with level 2 beauty therapy? I have already done some Dermalogica training with a previous job and have also done Eve Taylor training through college. Thanks.

Was just wondering if anyone knows if I can do professional skincare training: Elmis, Decleor, Dermalogica etc, with level 2 beauty therapy? I have already done some Dermalogica training with a previous job and have also done Eve Taylor training through college. Thanks.

You're best contacting each company. You maybe able to offer certain treatments but no electrical's as level 3.

Usually that’s all that’s needed. Some will train you with a machine without level 3 but you may struggle to get insurance. If you do want to go down this path, you can actually do the electrical facial module as a stand alone.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back