Professional skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbailey

Reaction score
Hey, I’m looking at getting a professional skincare range in my salon. I’ve previously used Dermalogica and ESPA but have also been looking into Environ.
Can anyone give me any recommendations with reasonable start up packages etc and something that ideally retails quite well

thank you

I have been using Crystal Clear products in my salon for the past 12 months & I have been very happy with them.
The start up packages were costly but reasonable & definitely worth it, they included training which was fabulous. My clients all love the products & have started using them at home in between facials.
There are so many wonderful skincare brands out there, they all offer something different. So you have to have a think about what is right for you? What are you looking for? Organic? Aromatherapy? Results led? Once you have an idea of which path you would like to go down, you will find it easier to narrow down the options.
If you are looking for a professional results led brand & would like to retail it in salon, I would look into Crystal Clear. I really hope you find what you are looking for! Good luck 💜

I depends what you’re looking for really, do you want something aromatherapy based or more cosmeceutical? From personal experience, I’ve really enjoyed working with eve taylor, there range is big and they have some lovely online training now!

Latest posts

Back