Professional spray tan machine help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litlemiz1

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been using the tanning essential rapid tan machine for a few years now but I have had so much trouble with the guns cracking and breaking which have had to replace numerous times. I am looking to replace my machine but am unsure which are the best on the market. I Have looked at the Aura elite compact, Tanning Essential pro V or Sienna X but I cannot see any professional reviews. I don’t want to buy another Machine which will not last.

Thank you
Sammi

Attachments

• 1571401935345.jpeg
    1571401935345.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 21
Hi Sammi

We sell the Pro UK Range all tested and passed by Professionals. We have a range of machines available. We have taken machines on the market to find their "weak" spots and produced our range to combat any problems previously on the Market, the Tanning Essentials unit you have here is one of the many machines we have dissected. We as a company have been in the Tanning Industry for 11+ Years and know what makes a good machine :). Feel free to visit our website. www.tanningservicesuk.co.uk

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back