Quantcast

Professionals being unprofessional on this site?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryglitter

Reaction score
Hi all,
I don't know if this is just me but has anyone else experienced rudeness from some of the staff on here? I also found some of the hair extenion companies such as 'fabulong' posting unnecessary comments. My main concern is the staff members. They seem to address things in a rude patronising way and I just don't understand why. I think this is a great site and community but they act like bullies belittling people from what I've experienced. As staff aren't they meant to help people and make sure everyone is following the rules without acting like a playground bully patronising people. Sorry for this post but it upsets me when people behave like this for no reason so just wondered what other people thought..

deanosnana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Cherryglitter, please report any issues to one of the moderators. We are here to help and happy to do so.

Thank you!

Cherryglitter

Reaction score
in regards to my previous thread which you can no longer reply to, does anyone have any views on it?

cassies97

Reaction score
Its depends what you view as unprofessional really? We're all quite different of opinion about that matter!

surf girl

Reaction score
What thread can someone link it

Cherryglitter

Reaction score
Its depends what you view as unprofessional really? We're all quite different of opinion about that matter!
Being patronising and blunt/rude. One staff member said to me in so many words they were 'surprised' I was a qualified hair dresser because I used a high street product to stop my hair from getting oily. If that means I don't have to wash my hair everyday which is bad for extenions I don't see what's so wrong with that... Also I find it unprofessional they talk down to you if they don't agree with your post...

surf girl

Reaction score
Aw you mad at haircutz?

There's no need to get upset, I think sometimes we need to understand that when reading text there is emotion put into it when reading which may not nesecarily be there from the actual poster, I'm sure the moderator was just pointing out a fact? Rather than intentionally trying to upset you?

surf girl

Reaction score
I'm going to get off this thread then lol because I just replied much to the same manner, sorry but you are a professional and should use professional products :/

Cherryglitter

Reaction score
Aw you mad at haircutz?

There's no need to get upset, I think sometimes we need to understand that when reading text there is emotion put into it when reading which may not nesecarily be there from the actual poster, I'm sure the moderator was just pointing out a fact? Rather than intentionally trying to upset you?
Yeah that was one of the times in talking about but also had this on other occasions too

cassies97

Reaction score
Being patronising and blunt/rude. One staff member said to me in so many words they were 'surprised' I was a qualified hair dresser because I used a high street product to stop my hair from getting oily. If that means I don't have to wash my hair everyday which is bad for extenions I don't see what's so wrong with that... Also I find it unprofessional they talk down to you if they don't agree with your post...
It is quite surprising really. Theres a pro product for everything!

As surf girl has said we can't really tell from a post what the emotion is or the way its spoken so we read it how we want to. Unless the words are abundantly blatant, but usually they're not so its difficult for us to decipher what the intention behind it is.

For that very reason A LOT of arguments start on here and a number of them spiral out of control! All from one misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts