Proffessional Beauty - tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SabrinaD

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Does any one know if they sell the pop up tanning tents cheaper at trade shows?

If so does anyone roughly know how much?

Dont know whether to puchase one now or wait!.

Brie

Not sure how much they might be hun but I would still wait!! I bet they will have an offer on them!

Do you know the company you want to buy one from? Try calling them and asking if there will be any offers on!!

HTH

IT'S not a pop up one...but i have the fantasy tan tent for sale....unused i want £80 for it if you r interested pm me.

amb x

Cheers Minkus but think i am going to stick with the pop up tent. Took me ages to chose a pop up tent and it takes me so long to make up my mind on matters that i deardn't change it!!!!

i know ocean do one that pops up in 10 seconds. its got a waterproof liner, folds down to handbag size and pops up in an instant. you also get the choice of a clear or vented roof/top as well.

i bought mine from ebay fro £104 incl delivery from America!! Cant remember what hte cmpany are called....will let you know if i remember. They are always listing them so it might be worthwhile having a look.

Tantrick has a special offer for August offering 20% off pop up Spray Tan Cubicles (while stocks last!)

Free next day delivery if ordered before noon.

Look on website for further details...

Regards

Mandy

Latest posts

Back