Profile Interference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Im sorry but this is the best laugh I have had all day!
What a complete mountain out of a molehill!
I love the rep things Im on a date with destiny and I ordered lobster apparently, wouldnt mind but I cant stand fish or seafood:lol::lol: at least my customers will think Im doing alright for myself hahahahaha
Nice one guys how the hell you havent lost it I dont know. you have been very calm me thinks hats off to ya.
Jen xx
Whoops no Im on a blind date with Destiny.... And shes ordered the lobster! Oi Head cheese what you implying??? :irked: least I dont have to eat it
LMAO
Jen

Carol I am sooo not laughing at you,

But this is one of the funniest threads we have had on here in a long time lmao...

I have even just had to take my inhaler you all made me laugh that much :eek:

Keep um' coming lol

OOOOO Im second on google. And its from my birthday too Yay.
Jen xx

PMSL, Well I had to turn off my safe search first:lol:
:eek:hope you dont use the whip to often on the Geek.:lol::lol:

Sheryl....am I safe to look ??? Lol...

Sheryl....am I safe to look ??? Lol...

Crikey I have never actually looked on the US Samantha Sweet web for fear of windows popping up everywhere in the future - Haydn is at that age you know!!! It was my brother who told me about her actually (typical that a younger brother should know this).

Tonilee your rep name is priceless - do you know the film??? It's Galaxy Quest and that is what Alan Rickman always says!!! Oh my ribs are aching - I can't belive Emma had to 'inhale'... we must all be very happy tonight!:Grope:

Talk about getting my name out there .....

I'M STILL CONFUSED:cry:

However I think there may be a very different reason why our friend is upset.

Why do people use their Business names on a professional 'discussion' forum knowing that ANYONE CAN READ IT????:eek:

Talk about getting my name out there .....

Yehhh Carol you're back - and with a sense of humour too. Way to go!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :idea:

Lisa, what do you need the Huggies for? Got a little problem you haven't told us about?:lol:

Interesting that Samantha is the p star as The Blether tells me almost daily how much Samuel sounds like a p star, that accent you know???????

Funny, she keeps calling S2, listening for a minute or two and then hanging up...................

I have been in stiches reading this, I remember with fondness the days when my head weighed 8lbs, can't think what it weighs now..............

Way to go I blew the doors off !!!

Funny, she keeps calling S2, listening for a minute or two and then hanging up...................

PMSL...i suspect she ain't the only one who does this...:lol:

I have been in stiches reading this, I remember with fondness the days when my head weighed 8lbs, can't think what I am now..............

You blew the bloody doors off now Bombini!! :hug:

I'M STILL CONFUSED:cry:

However I think there may be a very different reason why our friend is upset.

Why do people use their Business names on a professional 'discussion' f
forum knowing that ANYONE CAN READ IT????:eek:

I did and yes I feel silly. Trying to rectify it though.

Something to tell us Ange?

:lol:...i am far to busy with my booming business...piles of ironing and 3 kids to look after....(however i did once have a convo with a client about deep voices and gave her the number..:lol:)

I have tried to master that voice....
Using my best American accent (learned from hours and hours and HOURS of Hannah Montana and The suite life)

And a cardboard toilet roll tube......

It didn't work !!! :irked:

I have tried to master that voice....
Using my best American accent (learned from hours and hours and HOURS of Hannah Montana and The suite life)

And a cardboard toilet roll tube......

It didn't work !!! :irked:

Try a poster postal tube - I'm off to find one now!

If I wasn't so dang tired, and had a client that missed an appmnt, I wouldn't have tumbled onto this thread...
I'm ROARING with chuckles.
OMG what a hoot.

Seriously though.
Those that use the interenet MUST take responsibility for their OWN posts.
It's all out there for the world to see.
If you've secrets to hide, or if you like privacy, etc etc etc... don't join forums/facebook/myspace/hotmail/yahoo etc etc...

I simply can NOT believe that you would hold this site and the moderators responsible for your own naive and ignorant (yes, I used the "I" word, I'm sorry, but it fits) actions. They are NOT at fault for you not knowing what it is that you SHOULD know when using the internet.
If you should like to blame anyone, blame yourself.

As for Google doing whatever it is you want them to do, to suit you...
I personally wouldn't hold my breath.
If Google were to change anything and everything that came up under a 'search' because so-n-so didn't like the way it appeared.... the man hours required to do that would put the company under.
It just isn't feasible. They'll likely tell you that you should have thought things through before you posted.

It's a good group here, TONNES of support, lots of humour and love... if you choose to stick around and see. You will NOT find a better forum.
Otherwise, happy travels and all the best and stear clear of the internet.

this thread is wicked funny..........i can't control my laughter :lol:

Samantha you crack me up :hug:

OMG I only logged on to see what i had missed while i was out..........PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss all the action...... What a complete mis-understanding.
Sun-spray...i do hope you do choose to stick around....you will be missing out on so much from the site that will help your business grow.
BTW...what on earth is Guatamalaness (and whay am I missing it, lol!!)

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back