Profit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oasis

Nail Mad
Reaction score
Just a question for all business people out there. Do you ever actually make a profit from Beauty and if so how long did it take. I've been in business for about 3 years now, I'm busy and taking a good amount of money every week.
The problem is, I constantly want to buy the best products, have more advanced training, learn new things and just have the best I can for my clients and myself, so almost all of my money goes back into the business. I don't see that it will ever stop. What are your thoughts and experiences with this? I started from scratch with no loans or financial help so have built up gradually, but it seems never ending. Xxx

Sounds just like me and I've had my business for double the time you've had yours! 😔

I hope so! I've had my business for a bit more than a year now, and it's steadily growing. I have completed a full time beauty course in this time too, so I couldn't concentrate solely on the business, but it has given me the qualifications that I need to push the business forward and it didn't cost me any money.
I am hoping to be making some money this year. My next purchase will be an electric couch and a holiday.

Anything else that I mention, my OH always asks "will it make the boat go faster". Some things I get delivered to the salon :wink2:

This is intresting, I've been going 15 months and breaking even but need to make a profit soon

Latest posts

Back