Prom nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
I've offered to do prom nails for my sister and her 9 friends! (am i mad? i dont know, maybe)
i was thinking of doing them poppits with white tips (if their nails are suitable) as this will be my quickest option and also they will not be wanting rebalances because of school. do any of you guys have any ideas on nail art that is simple and effective, as i think they'll like something a bit special, ive never done bridal nails etc before have only done wacky designs. Wondered if any of you knew of something simple but effective, or maybe some cute stickers for sale somewhere? They are all 17yrs old if that helps? young women. lol x

THANKYOU xxxxxxx

my teenager likes glitter line or colour line under the white tip maybe a colour to match what they are wearing nice and quick to do to and you could always put nail sticker on third finger to go with it mine loves that to x

thankyou. I'm doins dome designs on tips to show them, will definately include that one xx

I've offered to do prom nails for my sister and her 9 friends! (am i mad? i dont know, maybe)
i was thinking of doing them poppits with white tips (if their nails are suitable) as this will be my quickest option and also they will not be wanting rebalances because of school. do any of you guys have any ideas on nail art that is simple and effective, as i think they'll like something a bit special, ive never done bridal nails etc before have only done wacky designs. Wondered if any of you knew of something simple but effective, or maybe some cute stickers for sale somewhere? They are all 17yrs old if that helps? young women. lol x

THANKYOU xxxxxxx
I think the popits and white tips is a good route as you have 10 to do!

You could use water decals, I've never used these in the salon before but got sent some free samples and tried them out on my duaughter and they were great, or the girls do like just a bit of bling, a couple of stones makes a difference.

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back