Prom promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
When I was making my next appointment for my hairdressers she was totally booked out for the senior proms so it got me thinking about whether any of you had started taking bookings for the senior proms and what if any promotions you are running?
Where have you advertised?

I'm personally not up and running yet but I thought if we put our ideas in it would help others and myself in future with these sort of events.

When I was making my next appointment for my hairdressers she was totally booked out for the senior proms so it got me thinking about whether any of you had started taking bookings for the senior proms and what if any promotions you are running?
Where have you advertised?

I'm personally not up and running yet but I thought if we put our ideas in it would help others and myself in future with these sort of events.

Like you I'm not up and doing but, I would have nice big laminated poster for the uni notice boards, we have two uni sites and each has several notice boards. I would also put a stack of business cards in the uni bar(s) and a notice thats says bring the card bring a friend, bring your uni id and you get a 10% discount and your friend gets 5%.
Book a tan party you supply the bodies and the wine, I'll bring everything else, free tan for the hostess with 6 tans on the night free tan and 10% of for 10 bodies on the night.
Having talked to Kay and her friends, they all want the discount, and they all want to party so the ability to have a cheep party a couple of days before the prom is just what works for them.
Tans , waxing, and nails are the big thing that draws them in and if you do other beauty stuff then a party is the time to talk to them about it.

Even better if you can team up with another tech because then you can cover more in the time:lol:

Havent put my poster up yet, but my prom promo is full body spray tan, f&p fingers, f&p toes, for £30

:) I work in a high school so know when the kids are organising the proms and which kids to give the leaflets out to. When it comes to the spray tans I do them 2 for £30, one a month or so earlier to check colours and then the last one prom week. Up to press I have got loads in and I have to do the nails as well. Don't know when I will get time to do myself as I have been invited to both proms lol :)

Latest posts

Back