Promoting my new business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misskimsi3bee

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am opening my doors to my business (I will be working from home) and I need some help with promoting my business...

I am offering massage, facials and waxing. My aim is to use mainly natural products which are cruelty free. I have contacted a new local coffee shop which offer vegan food to see if they were interested in working some social media promotions together.

I was thinking of offering something to the volunteers at the local seal sanctuary - any ideas?

Also 10% off military, NHS and emergency services. Do many people do this? Thanks :)

When it comes to marketing, there's a lot you can do actually :) Starting off with word of mouth is great, because you reach a lot of the locals in your area. Having your business card in local cafes and restaurants is a good start, but don't limit yourself to just that. Consider listing your business in your local newspaper - or better yet, take it a step further and consider looking into Facebook and Instagram ads, aimed at people in your are who would be interested in coming to your business. I've worked with many salons and I'd also recommend a loyalty program (once you have a substantial number of customers).

Hello all!

I am opening my doors to my business (I will be working from home) and I need some help with promoting my business...

I am offering massage, facials and waxing. My aim is to use mainly natural products which are cruelty free. I have contacted a new local coffee shop which offer vegan food to see if they were interested in working some social media promotions together.

I was thinking of offering something to the volunteers at the local seal sanctuary - any ideas?

Also 10% off military, NHS and emergency services. Do many people do this? Thanks :)
Facebook ads is the way to go along with direct mailings creating a nice invite with a colorful envelope sending to your target audience can truly go along way. a day with the community offering Moms with kids a fun family day where they can talk and play all things beauty...at the event offer your one day specials and book appointments. You should also have retail items available.

Latest posts

Back