Promoting your business tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I don't know what kind of information you were planning on putting in, but anything to do with things like 'Twitter', or different online ways- preferably free sites!! Would definately be helpful to me as these are areas I'm very unsure of! Thanks x

I'd defiently be interested! Im just starting out and this is what i'v had most problems with! I think something about being mobile would be great as there is alot out there about promoting salons etc.. :) xxx

me too please!! just set up a beauty salon 4 month ago!

Yes please. I am mobile and always looking at new ways to promote.

I would be very interested. I am also mobile. Would great to see different ideas on how to promote offers too :) thanks xxx

Me too please! Always interested to read people's tips! Thanks xx :D

I am always interested in new ways and ideas defiantly would love to see it x

I would be interested in this to :) anything to do with mobile therapists would be great! X

Brilliant. I have given up my job as a marketing manager to follow my heart with what was my part time beauty business so wondering what skills can be transferred. I'd be very interested to receive your e-book or answer any questions you may have.

Me too just opened my second salon within 7 months of the 1st x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think this is a fab idea!! Always open to new ideas!! I would be very interested!!! X

Latest posts

Back