Promoting your business tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocoon

Reaction score
Hi all, been a while since I have been on here, just wondered if any of you would be interested in an ebook on how to best promote your beauty/nail/holistic/hair business?
I am about to start writing it but wanted to do some research into whether it would be of interest to any of you or if there is anything in particular you would want to be included?
Thanks for taking the time to read this and for anyone interested or comments on what they would like to be covered, they will receive a copy for free!

I am always interested in new ways to promote my busines. Feel free to PM me if you need to

I would be interested in learning new ways, thanks - count me in x

I've only just set up my business & am definitely interested in learning new ways to promote it! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the replies. I am in the process of researching this and as soon as I have copies I will let you know!

I would be interested in receiving a copy of your ebook.

I've only just set up my business & am definitely interested in learning new ways to promote it! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Dito! :)

Sounds exciting. I would like a copy please x

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

It should be ready in a couple of weeks so as soon as it is I will put up a reply and if you can then send me your email I will forward it to you all!
Thanks again

that sounds gtreat. I opened my salon 3 months ago & would be interested in new ways to promote.

That's sounds great, would be really helpful if you could cover it from different aspects i.e. I am a mobile therapist so obv certain things would differ from that of a salon/spa and how about adding things like as an owner what people can do themselves and do for clients to promote the business further hth and makes sense lol

That sounds fab!!! Home salon stuff would be amazing :) x

Im brand new to this and am setting up my first salon .. So any help support and guidance in marketing etc would be fab :)

For me it would be interesting to read around how to portray your brand, and link the different activity you do such as digital, paper in salon etc.

I'd be very interested in anything aimed at mobile/from home/room renting therapists

I'd be very interested in anything aimed at mobile/from home/room renting therapists

I'm mobile too so any help with that would be useful for me too xx

Sounds fab. I work in marketing as my day job but still like to learn! I am starting my l&p course next Sunday and ultimately want my own business so very interested to hear x

This sounds fab I would love to have read when completed

Can you let me know more about your ebook when its complete - I have just set up in business as a Holistic Therapist and am looking at new ways to promote it and get more daytime clients.

Thanks

Sugar300:)

Latest posts

Back