Promoting your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy82

Reaction score
Has anybody got any advice for promoting my business. I use insta and fb. Fb I don’t find my posts reach that many people. I was thinking of using my personal fb page. I’m getting a couple of new clients a week and am getting people coming back which is fab, I just need to get myself out there a bit more. Just wondered what everybody else did. xx

Has anybody got any advice for promoting my business. I use insta and fb. Fb I don’t find my posts reach that many people. I was thinking of using my personal fb page. I’m getting a couple of new clients a week and am getting people coming back which is fab, I just need to get myself out there a bit more. Just wondered what everybody else did. xx
You can sponsor them and choose your target audience or else you can try sharing the post from your personal page and see if you get any pickup.

I’d advise against solely using your personal fb profile as it will get deleted without warning.
Unfortunately even the paid promotions on social media don’t get much attention now.
I’ve used them for 3 years with great success and it’s changed recently and I’ve stopped promoting my posts now

The drop in your Fb business page' reach and user engagements is due to the recent Facebook news feed algorithm update. News feeds now show more photos and videos from friends and content from Facebook groups. I'd recommend to try the following tactics in order to overcome the negative effect:
  • Do live videos (Live-streaming is the latest trend on Facebook and Instagram and both platforms notify the business page's followers, when you go live so they can tune in and interact with you during the broadcast)
  • Find active Fb groups that are relevant to beauty industry, your location and target audience and take part in the discussions or post pictures of your work
  • Make contests
  • Conduct last minute promotion
I hope this helps ;)

Latest posts

Back