Promotion and need help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stace7

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Im looking for some help and advice. I've been promoted at work to salon manager, heading the Hair and Beauty. I'm a beauty therapist so that side is fine but from the Hair point of view what ways have you found easiest to upsell on services and best ways to increase product sales. I'm on bonuses each month so if the salon hits target, yay me! Lol I just need some different ideas that I can pass on to the guys at work and to get them motivated. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you! X
Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Stace :)

When I worked for Toni & Guy we were made to tell the client which shampoos and conditioners we were using and why we had chosen that one etc etc. speak about the ingredients and what it's advantages were for using this type of shampoo and why it suited them personally.

After shampooing then we would have to collect a regular sized shampoo and conditioner and place it on there station along with a booklet and price guide. Not my idea of fun, could come across pushy to some clients but that's how it was and always had been. If we didn't do it we'd be in trouble. It really did work though :) it's all about making that client feel special. That 'you' picked that one for them especially.

Hope that helps :)

Thank you! I read somewhere placing the product in front of them helped but will tell the guys to start introducing it from back wash.

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

No problem :) I'm sure it will work x

Latest posts

Back