promotional offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
right Guys I Work In A Small Out Of Town Hair Salon And In Jan/feb It Goes Quite Quiet Now I Know Its Only October But I Was Thinking About Some Sort Of Promotional Offers That May Get Some Money In During These Months , I Dont Know If Anyone Has Any Extra Ideas But I Was Thinking Of Making A Load Of Leaflets And Giving Them Out To All The Regular Customers Was Thinking Of Putting If You Introduce A Friend In The Months Of Jan/feb You Get A Percentage Of Money Off Your Bill Depending On What Service They Have And For Seperate New Customers To Give Them Some Sort Of Free Conditioner Treatment What Do You Think? Or Can You Think Of Any Other Ideas That Might Come In Handy?

Any Help Would Be Great

Thanks X

I send out little £5 gift vouchers for my clients to use in the month of Jan only. This worked really well last year, kept my flow of clients coming in!! I'm doing it again this year and will send them out inbetween Christmas and New Year. Hope that helps! xx

Latest posts

Back