Promotions on hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndieGlow

Reaction score
Hi all not sure if I'm posting in the right section but I'm desperate to think of a new promotion to get ppl thru the door! I've been so busy last 2 months n in 2 weeks the bookings stop lol. I'm panicking and could use some promotional ideas. Perhaps if 2 ppl book one gets half price fitting? Any ideas? X

Or a free mini aftercare kit / £10 off a luxury aftercare kit

Book with a friend and get a 10% each - So they don't argue about who's is cheaper

Half price maintenance check with every full head

Obviously you can charge a bit more for the full head to cover your loss if necessary x

Ohh love the maintenance check idea!! :) thanks x

I'm I being thick, what do you mean by maintenance? Do you take the extensions out re-do them?
I mainly use double hair and every 8 weeks I take them out, wash cut and blow dry then replace and trim in!

Yeah maintenance as in refitting any fallen extensions, repositioning, replacing ect.

Either a free maintainance, free loop brush (look for wholesale ones) or £20 off next fitting for any referrals is what I do...and it works with finding new clients that are always happy to help x

Latest posts

Back