proud moment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
This isn't nail related as such but i have to tell someone cos my hubbie made me promise not to tell anyone...!
When i started airbrushing i used to catch my hubbie messing with my gun and drawing pictures so i asked if he would like to airbrush my nails...which he does perfectly (but no one know's its him thats done them) Men..!!

Anyway to cut a long story short i booked him on to a airbrushing course to learn how to airbrush crash helmets and petral tanks etc he's a builder but i know he'd like to do something else later on in life. Well i was so shocked at what he brought home i could have cryed. He is amazing. He airbrushed 2 bits of work and they are breath taking. I will try and post them on here so you can all see how talented my hubbis is.

Just needed to tell someone...I'm sooooo proud of him!!

Oh bless ya and so you should be proud of him............it's amazing when you try what you can do, he should do a web site I am sure there is loads of bikies out there that would die for there own design on the tanks and helmets lol.

OMG that sounds rude it's not ment to :0)

Tell him to keep up the good work and we are all rooting for him

Take care Dawnie xx

I could gt him loadsa work airbrushing the scooter squads bikes lol......they go crazy for it....and pay a fortune for it!!!

Thanks Dawnie..!

Me too Diesel.....I'm hoping that in a year or so he will be able to give up the buildings and the airbrushing will have taken off....lol fingers crossed

Ive been searching on ebay for ages for an airbrush for nails, it comes up with all sorts of stuff and some of the crash helmets etc go for a FORTUNE!! i wish i was talented like that, you could be RICH!! :green:

We want pics!!! I think the artwork you see on helmets etc., is amazing. Well done him! ;)

Well done to your Hubby, and yes we want piccies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How great - it's wondeful to work with your man!!!

Im going to show him what everyone has writen...(he's gonna kill me) lol

I will take some pic's and load them up so you can all see what he's done....Thanks for the support....:D

Love to see his work :biggrin:
Maybe he'll get work from this

Wow... sounds fab!! Wish my hubby would have a go!!!

Can't wait to see the piccys!

On that note..... Does anyone know how to airbrush designs onto mobile phomnes etc??? Do you use the normal paints and top coat or is there a special way to do this???

Sue

Well Vicky, tell your hubby he's got all our attention now :eek:
My partner is a builder too ... he keeps saying that he thinks he would do great nails but, Ive yet to see him pick up my brush!
Cant wait to see the pics!

Thats great vicky i want to c piccys 2

We are all waiting with bated breath for these great pics. I have to say that its greatwhen you share a common interest in something.

Go Hubby go!!!

i hope this works......!

21022nd_pcs-med.jpg
2102first_pcs-med.jpg

wow they are lovely............... what a talent your hubby has

wow how wicked are those........................ just imagine that talent let loose on a nail.........
Now thats something I wanna see !!!!!!!!!!!!

Great talent, great piccie, go boy go !!!!!!

They are amazing! I lovethe fish! Do they use stencils with that type of airbrushing too? More pics please!!! :)

Hi Jackie

The basic's are the same as nails, even down to prepin a Helmet is roughly the same as nails. The Fish is stencil and the moon is lose paper and free hand.

JackieMc said:
They are amazing! I lovethe fish! Do they use stencils with that type of airbrushing too? More pics please!!! :)

My hubbie would like to thanks everyone for their lovely comments....When i showed him what i had done he went very red then a great big smile appeared..(thank god)

He couldn't beleive that people liked what he had done. So if anyone wants a helmet or any other bits airbrushed he's your man..!! lol

Thanks everyone

Vicky xxx

Latest posts

Back