Psoriasis & Spray Tans x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
I have a client who has pretty bad psoriasis on her hands! now i have it on my elbows and from experience i know that it grabs and thats with barrier cream applied! would i just put on a thicker layer? i use aqueous cream xx

Personally id not use barrier cream and just spray lightly once n leave. Spraying more will make these areas appear much darker.

Id just advise the client to keep there treatment or what ever helps there psoriasis get better. And advise normal pre and after care.
Psoriasis is one of those conditions where the skin multiples in places and causes scale like areas. I have it on my scalp and elbows and every now and then i get patches on my inner thigh.

others may have other views / advice........but thats what id do

yeah i have it too :-(! but she has over the top of her hand x

I have psoariasis on my knees/elbows... When I test out spray solutions I exfoliate first (gets rid of the excess flaky skin yukk!) then I put barrier cream on thinly & spray & it looks ok!
She will more than likely be using a prescribed cream for it from the dr so tell her to use this cream more often in the week leading up to the tan but not to apply it at least 24 hours before... This has always worked for me, hth xx

Latest posts

Back