Psoriasis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I have a client who has psoriasis under her nails. The only way I can describe her nails is that they all look like a free edge because only to the luna of her nail is connected to her nail bed. She has suffered for years but she wants to know is there anything in the beauty industry that will help her. Her nails are so brittle so shes using cuticle oil. She has asked for advise off her Dr but they said they cant help. Can anyone give me some advice so I can pass it on to my client also can I do a gel polish on them, shes had it done before and she said they were fine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not entirely sure whether IBX would help at all. I'm sticking about to see what the pros say with this one . . .

Has she tried MOOGOO? Their products have been a saviour for my OH's psoriasis and excema... They're all hypoallergenic and use only food grade ingredients.. ;)

Well, this isn't a miracle product by any means, but I'm a very strong believer in Dead Sea salt scrubs. I use it on all my clients for every single manicure. Especially my clients who have psoriasis and eczema have bought the product and use it every other day on their affected area and find it works better then any ointment that has been prescribed by their doctor. A lot my my clients swear by it.

Also people who have problems with psoriasis, eczema, rosacia travel from all over the world to go in The Dead Sea in Israel to cure. It's pretty special stuff....

Latest posts

Back