Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irish Travellers rather than Romani... Lets be politically correct tut tut... Haha[emoji23]
Hence the inverted commas. I don't know the difference

We're very isolated down here. If you aren't related to half the town, you're a foreigner

Hence the inverted commas. I don't know the difference

We're very isolated down here. If you aren't related to half the town, you're a foreigner

I know I know I was being sarcastic!

Send me some good vibes please.

I'm in a foul mood. And my clients are peeing me off.

Send me some good vibes please.

I'm in a foul mood. And my clients are peeing me off.
Did ya get good vibes?? I've only just seen this

I hate that keyboard emojis don't work... Completely changes a sentence!

Does anyone dowse/use a pendulum?

One of my clients does it and does a protection mantra. Anyone know one?

Can I use anything? I don't own a pendulum

Does anyone dowse/use a pendulum?

One of my clients does it and does a protection mantra. Anyone know one?

Can I use anything? I don't own a pendulum

I use pendulums for divination they're really simple and effective. You're basically allowing your higher self to answer the questions.

You can use anything thats a weigh at the end of a chain, a conker, nut, anything at the end of a string.

First of all you need to clarify which way is yes and which way is no, its best that you choose the directions (example forward and back like a head nodding 'yes' side to side 'no') ask the pendulum a few simple obvious questions that you know the answer to for example is my hair blonde, are my eyes blue etc.

As for the protection mantra i'd think something up your self, its a lot more personal and effective when you do this. Look to poems and stuff for inspo and start rhyming.

I use pendulums for divination they're really simple and effective. You're basically allowing your higher self to answer the questions.

You can use anything thats a weigh at the end of a chain, a conker, nut, anything at the end of a string.

First of all you need to clarify which way is yes and which way is no, its best that you choose the directions (example forward and back like a head nodding 'yes' side to side 'no') ask the pendulum a few simple obvious questions that you know the answer to for example is my hair blonde, are my eyes blue etc.

As for the protection mantra i'd think something up your self, its a lot more personal and effective when you do this. Look to poems and stuff for inspo and start rhyming.

Do you recommend meditating before. Or can I get some answers without?

Do you recommend meditating before. Or can I get some answers without?

You don't need to meditate before hand no, its really great you can literally whip your pendulum in public and start dowsing! Just ground and centre before hand!

I've had more strange goings on with my clocks this week & lots of visits from birds (long story but is medium type related)

I mentioned it to my psycic friend today & she suggest I ask them what they want (spirits maybe?)

How do you ask?

Just ask. Either out loud or in your head.

I had a something in the garden. And I just said, 'hi, I know you're there'. Never had that feeling since.

I've had more strange goings on with my clocks this week & lots of visits from birds (long story but is medium type related)

I mentioned it to my psycic friend today & she suggest I ask them what they want (spirits maybe?)

How do you ask?

They were alive at some point, they react to situations the same way we do (if they're earth bound) so literally as @Grace_Hair said... Just ask like you a person!

Hi all, a new place for me here, but I went for a nap earlier today and had a very weird dream that I'd like to discuss/pm with someone to know what it means, or your interpretation of it, it's all still so accurate in my head and been really bugging me all day

Hi all, a new place for me here, but I went for a nap earlier today and had a very weird dream that I'd like to discuss/pm with someone to know what it means, or your interpretation of it, it's all still so accurate in my head and been really bugging me all day
Post on here and we'll see if we can help

Post on here and we'll see if we can help
I appreciate that, just wasn't something I wanted to share with everyone to read, I was hoping there would be someone I'd be able to direct message x

Latest posts

Back