Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
So. Last night a friend and I went to psychic development.

We started with meditation. I'd like to do more meditation, in my own time. Can anyone recommend an app or video that helps by talking you through while yo meditate? If that makes sense.

We then, tried to sense any spirits around us. It sorta felt like they were pulling my leg when I said what I could visualise and then they said that sounded like someone they knew.

We then held the 'teachers' items to see what we could get from that. I struggled on that. But, it was the last thing we did so I wondered if I was tired?!

All in all. I wasn't absolutely amazing at it. Like I was hoping. But the 'teacher' was very positive.

Think we're going back next week. [emoji106]

Omg that sounds awesome! Try YouTube for meditation, I have an excellent app called no smoking on my phone but I downloaded it years ago I don't think it's still available, I know it's for giving up smoking but I don't use it for that I use it because it's great meditation, there's an Australian guy wh does audio versions too I'll try to find his name I'm sure it is Daniel something, mindfulness app is also good

Go gurl....get on Amazon Tori and pick up a copy each of...
Lobsang Rampa - The Third Eye
Lobsang Rampa - You Forever..

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa was a Tibetian Monk,amazing man, those 2 books I said above are teachings into meditation, astral projection, astral travel, physic, ETC...fantastic reading and easy to follow x

Go gurl....get on Amazon Tori and pick up a copy each of...
Lobsang Rampa - The Third Eye
Lobsang Rampa - You Forever..

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa was a Tibetian Monk,amazing man, those 2 books I said above are teachings into meditation, astral projection, astral travel, physic, ETC...fantastic reading and easy to follow x

Lobsang Rampa was not a Tibetan Monk. He was a plumber from Plympton called Cyril Hoskin. He claimed he had channelled the spirit of a Tibetan monk as he wrote the books. I read his books way back in the 80s...they were very good. However, I'm sure they're outdated now with some outdated ideas and theories. I seem to recall his theories about homosexuals was that they could be less homosexual with special treatment!!!!!

Last edited:
So. Last night a friend and I went to psychic development.

We started with meditation. I'd like to do more meditation, in my own time. Can anyone recommend an app or video that helps by talking you through while yo meditate? If that makes sense.

We then, tried to sense any spirits around us. It sorta felt like they were pulling my leg when I said what I could visualise and then they said that sounded like someone they knew.

We then held the 'teachers' items to see what we could get from that. I struggled on that. But, it was the last thing we did so I wondered if I was tired?!

All in all. I wasn't absolutely amazing at it. Like I was hoping. But the 'teacher' was very positive.

Think we're going back next week. [emoji106]

I've been in development for ten years and I'm still learning.

Hairdressing and spirituality/psychic-ness is obviously very similar!!

Do any of you pick up things from people then?

If so what type of things?

I'm so interested in this lol

Do any of you pick up things from people then?

If so what type of things?

I'm so interested in this lol

I never knowingly have? Although there's a little old lady ghost/spirit in my room.

But what a niche, hairdresser come psychic!

I always know when someone is bad. We had a teacher at my daughters school and I said to my friend "there's something bad about him. He's got a secret". He was done 6 months later for abuse.

I also really know when people are false. I'm occasionally wrong but not often. I often hold judgement because I want to love everybody but know there are a lot of shysters in this world.

I try and spread good karma. I think bad karma will come back and haunt you.

We had a client in who asked my daughter about the ghost in her house. We had never told the client that we think she has a ghost. The client told us it's a little girl. My daughters car keys have completely disappeared and just as their about to get new ones cut, they reappear just at the place that the doing barks at, in the corner of their bedroom. This is where we think the ghost is.

Vic x

Im very very intuitive of people and situations. My full time job is for a global company and i have to speak to customers on the phone. I can tell you who is breaking their t and c, i can tell you who has lied about committing fraud and i can tell when someone is being abused by their partner. Or worse.

I also do my little 'thing' with the news and put it into a notepad to refer back to at a later date. I can also tell you who in my personal life is lying to me and i always know far more then i ever let on, three steps ahead of everyone else is an understatement.

I usually get very acurate dreams as well as visions and my first cat likes to tuck with me on my pillow most nights and tuck her paw into my hand and if she cant do this then places her paw on me. I find that whenever she does this i get the most intense and acurate dreams. Also just to really spook you, i have recently been having a reocurring dream about something in my life at the minute and each morning have woken up with hand marks round my throat even though my hands have been nowhere near my throat!!!

Wtf!? :eek: You need to charge a device up and film yourself sleeping! .... Tonight!!!!!! Holy shot that actually has spooked me!

I must have read and re read this thread a million times today lol @cams you got anything to add?

I never knowingly have? Although there's a little old lady ghost/spirit in my room.

But what a niche, hairdresser come psychic!
How do you know there's an old lady? Can u just sense it? We have a child upstairs in my house who loiters on the landing I've never had it propperly confirmed but being a mum I know it's a child's presence

I always know when someone is bad. We had a teacher at my daughters school and I said to my friend "there's something bad about him. He's got a secret". He was done 6 months later for abuse.

I also really know when people are false. I'm occasionally wrong but not often. I often hold judgement because I want to love everybody but know there are a lot of shysters in this world.

I try and spread good karma. I think bad karma will come back and haunt you.

We had a client in who asked my daughter about the ghost in her house. We had never told the client that we think she has a ghost. The client told us it's a little girl. My daughters car keys have completely disappeared and just as their about to get new ones cut, they reappear just at the place that the doing barks at, in the corner of their bedroom. This is where we think the ghost is.

Vic x
I recently asked a psychic friend to tell me who is with my son (he asked not me) shed just had a real shock bereavement that week tho so was all out of sorts I'm a bit scared to know the truth if I'm honest

I must have read and re read this thread a million times today lol @cams you got anything to add?

I go places in my dreams before i go there in physical.

My dreams tend to come true in the near future or years later but i'll always remember them when it happens.

Like @squidgernetball i always seem to know what someones like before i've got to know them...

Always know what someones going to say before they say it, think about ringing people just before they ring me.

I get messages from spirit of a night time but they really annoy me because I want to go to sleep and someone will just shout something at me!

Snap Torri theres an old woman milling round our upstairs, she harmless but she needs to go you can't keep spirits.

I'm an empath too, when i went for a reading the lady said 'you have this amazing ability to walk into a room full of voices and hear one voice' i always know who is upset or going through i struggle and i feel it with them.

I used to heal so much that i started getting tension headaches, same when i was doing energy work so i got told i was trying to hard and I didn't need to try that hard because i could do it so easily.

Just trying to think I know there's more but i can't recollect when i want to[emoji35] i'm sure they'll come to me later on!

Also I won't go into details of other gifts that aren't psychic but unexplainable.

Last edited:
I can pick up a persons feelings by just walking past them or on seeing someone and sometimes can feel all their emotions as if I am that person! I just feel so sorry for certain people and my eyes fill up with tears. I say a little prayer in my heart for them. I spoke to a spiritual healer 15 yrs back and he told me I was a empath and had the gift of healing through my hands or just by good Intensions. I have done some healing and don't expect to be paid for it. I believe we all have the power to help others in many ways x

Is that why your username is 'sana'? Because you're a healer? X

Snap Torri theres an old woman milling round our upstairs, she harmless but she needs to go you can't keep spirits.

I don't think she's always there. But, when you say, she needs to go, how would I encourage her to?

Sometimes I think Mr and Mrs so n so haven't been in for a while. And that day or day later they book in, is that not a coincidence then? Is that some sort of psychic/energy thing?

Been looking at guided meditation on YouTube. What sort of length of time should I be looking at? Can anyone recommend any? Listened to two and one had a scary voice and one didn't do anything?

I don't think she's always there. But, when you say, she needs to go, how would I encourage her to?

Sometimes I think Mr and Mrs so n so haven't been in for a while. And that day or day later they book in, is that not a coincidence then? Is that some sort of psychic/energy thing?

Been looking at guided meditation on YouTube. What sort of length of time should I be looking at? Can anyone recommend any? Listened to two and one had a scary voice and one didn't do anything?

Get a medium in to properly send her over.

Nothing in this world is a coincidence!

Keep it short whilst you're starting out i'd say... And stay sat up, make sure you don't fall asleep!

Get a medium in to properly send her over.

Nothing in this world is a coincidence!

Keep it short whilst you're starting out i'd say... And stay sat up, make sure you don't fall asleep!
Good advice. I think my daughter needs help to get her little girl spirit to go. In the short term she's found that a large quartz crystal has helped to reduce spiritual activity. The dog really doesn't like that corner of the bedroom and it is like a child in that many things have disappeared to reappear elsewhere or by the spirits area. A naughty little girl!

Vic x

Latest posts

Back