Psychic/mediums/readings etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys seem more open to reading and the occult than most people in the US.

Haha @tsparker78 we knew you were going to say that lol x

Paganism was around long before Christianity pushed in, lol.
That's where the celebration of Christmas originated. Obviously, it wasn't called Christmas back then.

Probably not a lot different from many of the other nature based belief systems around the word practised by the indigenous populations before they were 'saved' by missionaries. :)

I also think that whilst we have the Monarchy as Head of the Church, it is more of a secular country nowadays and therefore more accepting of other ideologies.

Last edited:
I think you guys seem more open to reading and the occult than most people in the US.
Do you have spiritual churches around Texas? We have them in almost every town here & when a medium does an event the tickets sell out immediately! I know 3 very high profile ones personally it's fascinating when they sit quietly for a second then suddenly they pop out a little nugget of info only you know about! Would you consider speaking to one?

Do you have spiritual churches around Texas? We have them in almost every town here & when a medium does an event the tickets sell out immediately! I know 3 very high profile ones personally it's fascinating when they sit quietly for a second then suddenly they pop out a little nugget of info only you know about! Would you consider speaking to one?

Not really. You pretty much have to be involved in the pagan community, which is small even in Houston.

Not really. You pretty much have to be involved in the pagan community, which is small even in Houston.
Come over to the UK. For your holidays. We can recommend some!!

Does pagan mean like athieist?

I've been seeing the same lady for over 20 yrs and she's been excellent. As long as you don't live on what they say and continue to make your own choices without being influenced then no harm done...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does pagan mean like athieist?

No. Atheists don't believe in Gods or deities.

Paganism is another belief system or religion just like Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism or any other human belief system.

No. Atheists don't believe in Gods or deities.

Paganism is another belief system or religion just like Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism or any other human belief system.
Even more confused now lol, so hyperthetically.. if I were to class myself say as an atheist on the grounds of not believing in "God" but I dabble in belief of the supernatural stuff of mediums & psycics I can't really be an atheist because I believe in something? Would I then be pagan? I thought pagan was witches Pmsl I'm not very good with this stuff lol

You would be agnostic.
You believe in something. But not entirely sure what.

Can't make a comment about Welsh schools then [emoji13]

I'm the one out of the 2 of us who has her own business tho ;) @Tori1992

Some pagans practice witchcraft, some witches aren't pagans.

There's usually lots of pagan groups active in areas known for their ancient standing stones and Stone circles.

There's so many ancient standing stones here in Ireland, that I think they're almost taken for granted.
In fact, there's a set of three tall standing stones in the field next to my house and in the early morning, it has a definite aura around it when the sun rises. I can see them from my bedroom window and I find it very calming.

Latest posts

Back