Psychic/mediums/readings etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny isn't it.

That in my experience many Christians almost through it in your face and try and convert you. And I don't think I know any Pagans etc.

I would imagine that there aren't many/any Jews/Muslims in the area as there are no religious buildings for them locally. X

There's usually lots of pagan groups active in areas known for their ancient standing stones and Stone circles.

There's so many ancient standing stones here in Ireland, that I think they're almost taken for granted.
In fact, there's a set of three tall standing stones in the field next to my house and in the early morning, it has a definite aura around it when the sun rises. I can see them from my bedroom window and I find it very calming.

Omg! Your so lucky! What a source of power and inspiration!

I just saw on my newsfeed a friend has done a funny test thing called the pagan test.. I totoly get what pagan is now.... She's the one to remind me to put my crystals out for charging on a special moon. We don't have much in the way of stones and big things like that in Wales tbh :/ we have millions of churches tho

We have stones in the middle of the town. However some artist thought it would look good... Stones are Welsh and iron stand are Cornish (I think) I hope in 500 years time people think it's some sort of sacrificial area etc! [emoji23]

Some pagans practice witchcraft, some witches aren't pagans.

The amount of times someones said to me 'so you're pagan?' When i tell them i'm a witch is ridiculous[emoji35]

There's usually lots of pagan groups active in areas known for their ancient standing stones and Stone circles.

There's so many ancient standing stones here in Ireland, that I think they're almost taken for granted.
In fact, there's a set of three tall standing stones in the field next to my house and in the early morning, it has a definite aura around it when the sun rises. I can see them from my bedroom window and I find it very calming.

This is why I need to go to Ireland.

I'm so interested in Irish folklore and mythology lately.

Aw ffs @cams97 toatlly imagining the Irish/Mersey accents again....

I thought of u straight away when they mentioned pagan but I wasn't sure lol u need to be friends with the lady I mentioned earlier lol

@cams97 you're a witch?! Black or white?! [emoji12]

Cast me some spells, ideally positive ones that'll improve my love life, money etc etc

Aw ffs @cams97 toatlly imagining the Irish/Mersey accents again....

I thought of u straight away when they mentioned pagan but I wasn't sure lol u need to be friends with the lady I mentioned earlier lol

Aye theres loads of legends surrounding wales as well you know? Interesting reads!

I know i'm so annoyed i missed the discussion[emoji22]

@cams97 you're a witch?! Black or white?! [emoji12]

Cast me some spells, ideally positive ones that'll improve my love life, money etc etc

The amount of times people have asked me to cast them spells too[emoji23]

And also:

Do your spells work? Well yes I wouldn't be a witch if they didn't

What do you do spells for? Whatever i need to...

Do you know that star is the devil upside down? Ok

The list just doesn't end.

This world is a grey world everything is grey.

Do your own bloody spells![emoji24][emoji23]

The amount of times people have asked me to cast them spells too[emoji23]

And also:

Do your spells work? Well yes I wouldn't be a witch if they didn't

What do you do spells for? Whatever i need to...

Do you know that star is the devil upside down? Ok

The list just doesn't end.

This world is a grey world everything is grey.

Do your own bloody spells![emoji24][emoji23]
Do u have crystals?

Aye theres loads of legends surrounding wales as well you know? Interesting reads!

I know i'm so annoyed i missed the discussion[emoji22]
Wales ledgends are pretty awesome tbh, as kids we learn about them in school too :)

Damn, my question wasn't original?! [emoji12]

I'd be worried about getting into witchcraft just in case I got into the wrong side of it.

But my Grandad has hinted there is witchcraft in the family!

I am considering going to a psychic development group. I know it's not witchcraft but it's all spiritual etc.

Id like to get into psychic development, witchcraft, reiki and crystals etc. It's all just so fascinating. X

Damn, my question wasn't original?! [emoji12]

I'd be worried about getting into witchcraft just in case I got into the wrong side of it.

But my Grandad has hinted there is witchcraft in the family!

I am considering going to a psychic development group. I know it's not witchcraft but it's all spiritual etc.

Id like to get into psychic development, witchcraft, reiki and crystals etc. It's all just so fascinating. X

Tbh there isn't really a good or a bad side.

Its whats in your heart (that was really cliché)

Witchcraft is in all of us, some far more than others... Some people are born witches and some people find witchcraft/it finds them.

But what would you actually define as the wrong side? X

I think tori means dooo yoooo dooo voodooooo hehe

Latest posts

Back