Psychic/mediums/readings etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think tori means dooo yoooo dooo voodooooo hehe

Voodoo. Devil stuff I don't know!

I've just been warned off black magic, ouiji boards and joking about satanism (I have a VERY religious auntie and I like to wind her up, I've mentioned illegitimate children, being a lesbian, God being a sod etc etc satanism was my next go to)

Also, @cams97. Do you wear a hat, have a cat, ride a broom and have warts?!

Voodoo. Devil stuff I don't know!

I've just been warned off black magic, ouiji boards and joking about satanism (I have a VERY religious auntie and I like to wind her up, I've mentioned illegitimate children, being a lesbian, God being a sod etc etc satanism was my next go to)

Voodoo is actually good, its a separate religion that has a set of deities who they call upon in ritual for whatever purpose.

I've never met a witch who believed in the devil... If you go back to when christianity came about, they took the deities of paganism and twisted them; Pan who is a God with horns, was the personification of the devil by christians. Satan is a christian creation.

Magic isn't black or white, it doesn't have an affiliation we use it for whatever purpose.

No way. I bet your hair looks a little wind swept then! [emoji23]

Damn, my question wasn't original?! [emoji12]

I'd be worried about getting into witchcraft just in case I got into the wrong side of it.

But my Grandad has hinted there is witchcraft in the family!

I am considering going to a psychic development group. I know it's not witchcraft but it's all spiritual etc.

Id like to get into psychic development, witchcraft, reiki and crystals etc. It's all just so fascinating. X

Joining a development group is a great idea if you want to open up and be more aware of spirit.

Voodoo is actually good, its a separate religion that has a set of deities who they call upon in ritual for whatever purpose.

I've never met a witch who believed in the devil... If you go back to when christianity came about, they took the deities of paganism and twisted them; Pan who is a God with horns, was the personification of the devil by christians. Satan is a christian creation.

Magic isn't black or white, it doesn't have an affiliation we use it for whatever purpose.

The devil was already known and written about in the Torah, a few thousand years before the
Christian faith began. Though perhaps the name, Satan, was a Christian thing, just as Iblis is Islamic for the same entity.

The devil was already known and written about in the Torah, a few thousand years before the
Christian faith began. Though perhaps the name, Satan, was a Christian thing, just as Iblis is Islamic for the same entity.

This is what i'm saying, they took pans image and said 'this is what satan looks like'

But faith travels far back than a few thousand years.

Mesoptomia, now known as iraq, was the home of the Sumerians, one of the first if not the first civilisations ever recorded, they were polytheists.

Last edited:

I've never met a witch who believed in the devil...

The 'devil' has historical antecedence in witchcraft, but there is quite a gulf between the 'devil' of witchcraft and folk custom and the 'bogeyman' dreamt up by the church. There are lots of good books on this subject, one of many being Gemma Gary's latest offering:

http://www.troybooks.co.uk/the-devils-dozen.html

And if anyone is interested in reading about Haitian voodoo, then without doubt the best overview I have ever read is Alfred Metraux's 'Voodoo in Haiti', which does a great service in dispelling a lot of the nonsense propagated it.

I am going to see a psychic in exactly 22 mins can't wait

On the 19th I'm joining a psychic development group...

On the 19th I'm joining a psychic development group...
Omg that sounds awesome! So I take it you already have the gift? Or are you just wondering about it?

Ooo tell us how you get on!!

She was so spot on ....but come away feeling very deflated .....I guess I went with a need to get a burning question answered and boy she answered it but although it's what I suspected it's not what I wanted to hear ....my fault for going but now I need to make some choices and perhaps that's what i needed....anyway wine... no whiskey and chocolate tomorrow's a new day xx

Omg that sounds awesome! So I take it you already have the gift? Or are you just wondering about it?

When I had my tarot card reading the very first card was the most psychic card. I assume everyone has the gift I think you just help channeling it?

When I had my tarot card reading the very first card was the most psychic card. I assume everyone has the gift I think you just help channeling it?

True dat.

Some people are just born very tuned in already.

Some people push it so far back into their minds that no longer becomes an option to them.

True dat.

Some people are just born very tuned in already.

Some people push it so far back into their minds that no longer becomes an option to them.
Sometimes I'm a bit too tuned in. Many many occurrences, but the day my husband went to a football match and I turned to my sister and said "I think something awfuls going to happen today" and he was at Hillsborough.

I also ask pregnant women if they want to know the sex of their baby before I tell them as I have never ever been wrong. I'm talking a lot of babies. And I can't call on it or choose which baby I sex, I just either know with an absolute certainty or I haven't got a clue!

I know when friends are in trouble or when people are trying to contact me.

Weird x

Latest posts

Back