Psychic/mediums/readings etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was so spot on ....but come away feeling very deflated .....I guess I went with a need to get a burning question answered and boy she answered it but although it's what I suspected it's not what I wanted to hear ....my fault for going but now I need to make some choices and perhaps that's what i needed....anyway wine... no whiskey and chocolate tomorrow's a new day xx
Exactly the same thing happened to me recently and I felt gutted afterwards. Chin up xxx

Sometimes I'm a bit too tuned in. Many many occurrences, but the day my husband went to a football match and I turned to my sister and said "I think something awfuls going to happen today" and he was at Hillsborough.

I also ask pregnant women if they want to know the sex of their baby before I tell them as I have never ever been wrong. I'm talking a lot of babies. And I can't call on it or choose which baby I sex, I just either know with an absolute certainty or I haven't got a clue!

I know when friends are in trouble or when people are trying to contact me.

Weird x

Human beings forget how powerful they are times.

Why don't you look at going to a psychic development group?

Does anything else happen that you feel you've caused when you've been angry or upset? X

Human beings forget how powerful they are times.

Why don't you look at going to a psychic development group?

Does anything else happen that you feel you've caused when you've been angry or upset? X

Read that completely wrong.

I took it as Vic caused Hillsborough because she was angry/upset. And thought Cams surely wouldn't imply that?! [emoji33]

Read that completely wrong.

I took it as Vic caused Hillsborough because she was angry/upset. And thought Cams surely wouldn't imply that?! [emoji33]

Nooooo not that!

I was just meant has she ever been angry with someone and something has suddenly happened to them... I would never imply that even if i thought it[emoji33]

I was just moving more towards the line of a cradle witch...

Nooooo not that!

I was just meant has she ever been angry with someone and something has suddenly happened to them... I would never imply that even if i thought it[emoji33]

I was just moving more towards the line of a cradle witch...

No I realised that... But I wonder if that can happen? I'm annoyed and bang an explosion in another part of the world?

I've never heard of a cradle witch? X

No I realised that... But I wonder if that can happen? I'm annoyed and bang an explosion in another part of the world?

I've never heard of a cradle witch? X

No because your anger isn't directed at that part of the world where the explosion happens.

You might know it as a natural witch? X

Latest posts

Back