Psychic/mediums/readings etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone believes or has had a reading?
What did you think?

I had my first one today, took my cousin with me to make notes I regretted that as it kept going back to her! [emoji107][emoji107]

I have and it was really really good I've always had 121 reading , last one I had knew everything past present and future X

Do you ever take notes with a 121. I was concerned I wouldn't remember it if I didn't write it all down.

When I've been they had a cd recording so you can listen back whenever to take home x

Oh i love going for readings!!

However you should ALWAYS enter alone. Its a personal thing, its about you, for you.

Spirits know when a member of their family/friends is going to visit a medium and they wait for the time to connect, so your cousins loved ones will have been waiting.

Mediums are different to psychics though.

I've always been intrigued but I'm not sure if I'm ready for one. My dad passed away unexpectedly when I was 20 (I am 29 now) and although it could be a comfort, I could find it abit unnerving. Does that make sense? x

I've always been intrigued but I'm not sure if I'm ready for one. My dad passed away unexpectedly when I was 20 (I am 29 now) and although it could be a comfort, I could find it abit unnerving. Does that make sense? x
It makes sense I found with me my nan came through and it was so overwhelming and emotional so in a way you need to be mentally prepared X

I love a psychic reading ...I've had amazing ones and I've had rubbish ones to the point I was once told I was friends with Freddy Mercury and he had come through [emoji15].......total hollyhocks .....I used to take everything they said as gospel and went religiously for guidance as I'm so indecisive and wanted them to make decisions for me which 1. They can't do and 2. You shouldn't live your life like this which took me a long while to realise this .....I still go to psychics but I choose my own path so for instance ....I was once told that I would split from my boyfriend at the time and I was devastated normally after a reading if someone had said this I would split up with him there and then thinking there's no point in carrying on if we are going to split but that's ridiculous so instead I turned it around and chose my own path and thought I don't want to split up so maybe I need to row the boat harder so to speak...so that's what I did I made more effort and we ended up being together years ....it's all about accepting your own destination and not relying solely on others just look at them as guidance but not to predict your future.....I agree that you should go on your own as it is personal and some of the things that have come out in my readings I definitely would not want anyone else to know lol .....I have always taken notes or had recordings done although on one recording the psychic kept playing back every five mins to ensure it was recorded properly which was annoying but at least I knew it was working I see her take the tape out and hand it to me I got home and the tape was blank!....x

Oh god yeh there are some awful ones my most recent said I may have children and a relationship in the future ..... I have been in a relationship 11 years and have two children !! Fraudster x

I went to this particular lady as my friends mum has had several readings and is very into it and she said she was very good.

I know what you mean Diamondgirl. I was told that the name Bryan/Ryan would be important to me and I'll have a choice of 2 men, one dark haired, one fair. I'm on tinder. And I found myself saying no to most men last night as they weren't fair haired called Ryan/Bryan! Haha [emoji87]

I LOVE things like this :) I would advise only seeing someone on recommendation however. I've had some really bad readings but also some which have been scarily accurate. I like to see someone and have my tarot read, I find this to be far more accurate but again go to someone with a good reputation.

I love all of it :) I have a client who is a medium & she gives me little bits every time she comes :) were arranging a reading night at the salon over Xmas too for about 10 people I can't wait.

I love this sort of thing. I've had a few, my most recent one literally read a passage from a letter that I had written and put in my sister coffin!! Really freaked me out!!

In regards to the taking notes questions above, I use the voice recording app on my phone (iPhone) and record the whole thing, I listen to it again and again and always find things that I didn't pick up on before! X

Even the best mediums can have a bad day.

I've never had one but I'm going in a couple of weeks and I have very mixed feelings about it....

I had one. My dad was there. He passed away about 5 years ago. I actually found it very comforting. The medium knew my dads name and he kept seeing a boy child - I have 2 girls but miscarried before I had them. That was weird but again strangely comforting. I don't think you should go if things are too raw x

I really want to try a reading but unsure of where to look for one. Any ideas of where to look?

I go to a spiritual church every Wednesday and Sunday they have medium that work in different ways and got to say it's made a change to my life hearing from loved ones that have passed over some aren't as good as others but it's all interesting ☺

I've been thinking about going to a medium for a while where can I find a good one?

I think that you have to just get recommended. It's amazing how many people say who they've been to when you say your interested

Latest posts

Back