Psychic readings...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had my tarrot cards read.
I was quite impressed lol...
As I have just said in another of your threads babe, I have had the possible offer of a course to pick up on my spiritual ability ...and I cant wait.
It is something I am VERY intersted in and have been since I can remember ..
Some people may take offense to this thread though...
(from past experience lol )
But if you ever wanna talk spooky stuff...you know where i am xxx

Oh I can tell you about really spooky stuff even creepy if you really want me to?

Hmm I am not too sure if I can believe in things like that though I mean people predicting what you will do etc is just a bit I don't know just skeptical myself.

But I do believe there are people around that can do things others don't have the power to do, that is one thing I do believe in, I don't believe in people seeing spirits though but I do believe they exist.

I apologise though if I've gone too off topic, but the stuff I have heard would make your skin crawl, I can PM you the details if you really want me to? It basically made me not sleep for a night knowing this stuff eeeekkk and that's quite bad for me since I watch horror films :D.

Ooh good topic!
I believe a million percent, I'm a regular at having readings & this lady I go to is too spot on to be making it up, couple of things haven't transformed like she's said but I'd say 90% of what she's said has! reminds me actually I'm long overdue a reading, might just have to book another :) x

Oh I can tell you about really spooky stuff even creepy if you really want me to?

Hmm I am not too sure if I can believe in things like that though I mean people predicting what you will do etc is just a bit I don't know just skeptical myself.

But I do believe there are people around that can do things others don't have the power to do, that is one thing I do believe in, I don't believe in people seeing spirits though but I do believe they exist.

I apologise though if I've gone too off topic, but the stuff I have heard would make your skin crawl, I can PM you the details if you really want me to? It basically made me not sleep for a night knowing this stuff eeeekkk and that's quite bad for me since I watch horror films :D.

Oooh im intrigued lol
I don't know if I'm brave enough to ask you to pm me though lol x

I once went to a group reading and my nan came through. The lady didn't know me or anything about me.

I can't remember what she said but I do remember she said something about evening primrose oil which my nan always had on her dresser. I broke down in tears that day.

I would love to go see someone but I am too scared. This might sound stupid but do they tell if your going to die, or break ups and kids etc there are some things I don't want to know but I really want to see someone.

X x x

Oooh im intrigued lol
I don't know if I'm brave enough to ask you to pm me though lol x

One of them's the Convenanters the worst form of human cruelty probably in the UK said to be haunted but I won't explain too much lol.

I am skeptical about some of the things people say about it like they say allot of people collapse or faint around the cemetry that used to be where 1,800 Scottish prespiterians where kept arrested most of them died.

Charles the 1st's advocates job 'Bloody' George Mackenzie was appointed to find ways of making sure they died for defying the King, someone in 1998 I think it was accidentally fell into his tomb a homeless person wanting shelter and he's said now to haunt the tomb of where he's now burried, unleashing brutal acts on people that go around the area.

How can people not beleive?x

Going back to the topic sorry if I went off on a tangent then, for me personally I have to have an experience that's like that to actually believe in something, I very much see things in black and white or like to as much as possible, somethings you can't and I admit that.

I do believe some of us possess more powers than we even know ourselves, like I think we all possess certain powers we don't know about and some are given to some people but if some of us can tell future events I am heavily skeptical about, but as I said if I had an experience like that in crossing someones path like that then I would believe in it.

That's my personal view anyways, interesting post though, do love reading stuff like that though!

Last edited:
Right I'm sleeping in my MIL haunted house at the mo and this reading is NOT doing me any good! Lol.

I'm a huge beliver in this!! Had plenty of proof and things have come true to!! Even "got given" something to.

Basically to some it up the medium was explaing my bedroom layout telling were what I had in my room to layout of furniture and colours of room which was correct and then said If you go home and move your futon you will find a pink feather what the spirit child has left for you!! ( nobody in the house at the time had no art n craft items in the home nor feathery things)

Well goes home and guess what I find? Pink feather!!! It is now in my purse for good luck x

I LOVE anything to do with this topic!! There's a medium in Sheffield, and he is scarily accurate! A few work mates have been to see him a couple of times, and everything he predicted has happened. The downside is that he tells you bad aswell as good. Which I didn't think they were allowed to do? I'd love to see him but I couldn't cope with any bad news, such as deaths in the family or illness etc. He's told people these types of things and they've happened.(pm me if anyone would like his name) apparently he's brilliant, but I'm just not brave enough to see him.

I honestly think that I can sense things. But the thing is, it really scares me! I can't watch any scary films now, can't be alone in the dark etc. was having a conversation about it the other day with my mum, and she said I used to see things as a toddler.

One night she'd put me in my cot upstairs, I was 2 I think she said. When they were downstairs, I started screaming and crying hysterically. She ran upstairs and I was pointing to the opposite corner of the room screaming 'little boy, little boy' I can't remember this thank god.

Slightly off topic sorry :D I'm a waffler! But yes I definitely believe some people genuinely can sense these things. Like all jobs though, there's always some who see it as being able to make a quick buck, which can make people sceptical xxxx

Oh blumming heck I'm cacking it now. Well at my MIL (where i'm currently sleeping), there have been all sorts of sightings, and weird noises. Especially in the current room I'm in! Eek!
Myself and my brother in laws all wake up with night terrors, screaming the place down, all with the same hallucinations! Of giant spiders and men and woman standing above our beds. You actually see them in the room, it's that real. Only have them around her house! Gonna have to get up in 5 mins and I daren't look away from phone! Lol

I love all that I recently had a group one with a lady from clacton I can't remember her name but she was really good. I find it really interesting I have had some good ones. I've not found one in Braintree yet? But let me no if there is any recommendations

I went to a medium over the weekend and I'm still in complete shock. She gave me and my friend a handful of letters which we randomly placed in a circle then we put our fingers on a glass( not a ouiji board) and we asked to speak to one person each. I asked for my mam ( by her first name) every question I asked the answer was spelt out eg. Where I had my wedding rec, my fathers name, who she was with, the woman also said she is holding a baby is that yours. I had a miscarriage in August. There was so much more too like the words spelt out to certain questions were the vocabulary my mam used on a daily basis. Like the words wonderful and very. This woman didn't even ask me my name when I booked the appointment and she had a cancellation so we seen her the next morning so there is no way this woman could know these things. I really felt I spoke to my mam. Do yes I do believe.

I went to a medium over the weekend and I'm still in complete shock. She gave me and my friend a handful of letters which we randomly placed in a circle then we put our fingers on a glass( not a ouiji board) and we asked to speak to one person each. I asked for my mam ( by her first name) every question I asked the answer was spelt out eg. Where I had my wedding rec, my fathers name, who she was with, the woman also said she is holding a baby is that yours. I had a miscarriage in August. There was so much more too like the words spelt out to certain questions were the vocabulary my mam used on a daily basis. Like the words wonderful and very. This woman didn't even ask me my name when I booked the appointment and she had a cancellation so we seen her the next morning so there is no way this woman could know these things. I really felt I spoke to my mam. Do yes I do believe.

That must have been lovely for you x

You couldn't not believe if you'd grown up with what I had in my house

x

That must have been lovely for you x

It was I've kind of been all over the place with losin my man and the baby in such a short time that it gave me a bit of reassurance and peace of mind you know x

Absolutely love this subject!!
I am definitely a believer from personal experiences... I wont lie at first I thought I needed mental help!
I had never been to a psychic but went to one last year she was so accurate it was unreal, I then went back this year and she seemed not so good. She asked a lot of questions and I felt as though she couldnt really pick up a lot on me. She managed to pick a lot up from my friend, to the point she told her her grandad would pass soon :(
I probably wont go back!! I really want another reading so if anyone knows of any psychics in and around East London/Essex!!

does anyone know of a good medium near high wycombe?....im desperate for a message from a certain loved one

I had one which totally freaked me out and none of it happened lol.

I am pretty skeptical however I was once out in a pub and this random girl came up to me saying all these things that no one could know for instance she knew the colour of my door all about my blue security gate (not a normal colour for a gate) she then went on to say that I rush around to much and someone is telling her to tell me to slow down as she can see a hospital.

I just thought she was some kind of nutter but was a little freaked out as she knew so much about me. What happens a few months later..... Ended up in hospital with a terrible throat problem and exhaustion!

Chelle Connor, I saw a lady on Saturday called Donna murrell. She's in Rayleigh if it's any help. She was good. She's in Facebook and has a website. X

Chelle Connor, I saw a lady on Saturday called Donna murrell. She's in Rayleigh if it's any help. She was good. She's in Facebook and has a website. X

Hi Loualarta!
Do you know how much she charges?!
I had one woman quote £45 no way am I paying that!! X

I saw a lady two years ago.

When she asks me a question she said i must say yes, no, or I dont know she didnt want me to feed her any information at all which was grt.
She didnt know I am a beauty therapist .

I was starting up self employed and a few weeks after I saw her, she told me that my Dad was standing next to me when I was painting ' all these nails different colours ( I was painting the pop sticks in prepeartion for my treatment room! )

She knew my dad went over with a heart attack
She knew he was a policeman.
She knew his fave flower is a pansy.
She also mentioned my nan was annoyed How I was treateted in my last job!!

The area I live in, I am not long lived here , iIcome from a different part of the country so she couldnt know anything about me.

now I do her nails for her lol! and last week we traded, nails 4 a reading!!

Latest posts

Back