Psychic readings...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hi :hug:

Just thought id start a topic on psychic readings, Has anyone on here ever had one? what did u think of it? what do u generally think of paranormal stuff? xx

I've had several over the years. I also belonged to a pyschic circle for 7 years. However, I'm more of a non-believer now that I was before. I like to look at things from all angles and I can't honestly say that I've ever had a reading that was accurate. xx

Anything like that totally freaks me out, so I stay as far away as possible from it!

I have had my tarrot cards read.
I was quite impressed lol...
As I have just said in another of your threads babe, I have had the possible offer of a course to pick up on my spiritual ability ...and I cant wait.
It is something I am VERY intersted in and have been since I can remember ..
Some people may take offense to this thread though...
(from past experience lol )
But if you ever wanna talk spooky stuff...you know where i am xxx

i have to say i am bit skeptical

I have had my tarrot cards read.
I was quite impressed lol...
As I have just said in another of your threads babe, I have had the possible offer of a course to pick up on my spiritual ability ...and I cant wait.
It is something I am VERY intersted in and have been since I can remember ..
Some people may take offense to this thread though...
(from past experience lol )
But if you ever wanna talk spooky stuff...you know where i am xxx

Everyone has different opinions on everything in this world, me myself am a big beliver in this stuff, that would be great huni also if u need any tips or any help at all just message me and im happy to help u progress xx

Hi :hug:

Just thought id start a topic on psychic readings, Has anyone on here ever had one? what did u think of it? what do u generally think of paranormal stuff? xx

i love readings, had one a few months back, but cant for the life me remember what was said, tho if i remember none of it was bad.

i like most things paranormal, most of my family think im wierd and tell me ive got a bolt loose, but i dont care, i know what i believe, and have had a few experiences that stengthen my belief

:hug:

There is a show on Tv everynight a psychic channel and they do readings on there , brilliant psychics!! xxxx

I usually get a reading every 12 months. I've had too many things come true not to be a believer. Plus I used to work on a phone line doing readings and yes, it was a genuine phone line registered through the psychics assoc of Australia .

Everyone has different opinions on everything in this world, me myself am a big beliver in this stuff, that would be great huni also if u need any tips or any help at all just message me and im happy to help u progress xx
OOOh that would be fantastic hunny thankyou :hug:
I love anything to do with all of this...from psycics to mediums...to spirits and ufo's !
I have a very interesting picture I took a few years ago...and a story to go with it..
If anyone would like to know about it, or see the pic, pm me...or shout me on msn...
Please only people who are interested in these things though..no none believers...lol

i love all things supernatural and phsycic, i have had my tarot cards and runes done and i very often visit a reke healer, i like geting my kids to open there minds aswell so we love going to places "ghost hunting" our favourite place being clop hill in bedfordshire, its an old church ruin that has been used over the years for satanic rituals etc, over the years all the gravestones have moved to the edges of the cemetary and rumor has it that the church was built back to front and the grave stones have moved as the ground is un holy, me and the kids love goimg there at night
i also believe in thanking nature for what it has given us, ie; putting salt at the base of a tree to say thanks for the twig i have just picked up from it, i could rambel all day about this kind of stull, lol

im a believer 2 only because ive had my proof. dont think im sad but i do go to church sometimes more recently as my uncle passed away a month ago and it does help with the pain especially if i recieve a message from a loved one. my boyfriend is currently going to development classes he definaltly has the gift.

I love getting readings done so far been to a few different people - the first one i had i thought was rubbish - but the second reading i had was amazing. A few things were spot on! I have another appointment booked in april to get a reading done.

I do beleive in these things - i don't live my life by what the reading has said but i certainly find them interseting! xx

I want to believe in it but I've had two readings and both weren't at all accurate.
But I think, like good and bad therapists, you get good and bad psychics too.
I would love a reading by someone who IS actually good though!!

I had a reading done back in October, my friend asked if I would go with her. The lady was amazing she has been so accurate. Now I was sceptical but this lasy had no idea who I was, she didn't know my name until I arrived so there is no way she could have done any found anything out about me before I arrived and also on a plus all the money she makes goes to charity.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

There is an institute in London devoted to mediumship and psychic studies. I have been there twice, and the mediums blew me away!
How many people here can name my brother (without a sneaky look at my facebook page!) the medium there did.

i had one and only one experience with a medium. it was a group thing and she straight away singled me out, saying someone close to me had almost passed over and had been in contact with the spirits in japan. my husband had a serious work accident in japan a few years ago and had to be recussitated 3 times, and was in a coma for a few weeks, he remembers "talking" with people while in his coma.......... she told me lots of things relating to this that when i ran it all past my husband he just went kind of shocked as it was all true.
they also told me i was pregnant..... that was a bittersweet one, i had no idea about it but i went home and tested, which came back positive but i unfortunately lost the baby.
it was all a bit too close to home for me........ and im usually very sceptical about things like this. It definately madde me more of a believer though!! incidently we now have a beautiful 1yr old so just thought id add that happy ending :)

oh and my husbands accident was kept well away from the media (multinational companies dont like to advertise these things!!) so she couldnt have known otherwise x

My BIL to be works in a body building supplement wholesalers and a blind lady who shops there went over to him one day last year and said 'be careful playing that football, your ancles going to suffer'.

2 weeks later, he had his ancle snapped playing football. The lady on the next visit said 'see i told you', and she was blind so couldnt see the crutches.

A few months later she said to him your going to meet a girl from your past and its meant to be, he then met my sister who he had dated 10 years before in collage and they get married in sept. Last week the lady went in and said your getting married outside and its going to be glorious. They get married at york maze in sept.

How can people not beleive?x

Sent from my X10i

Latest posts

Back