Public Liability Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsTania

Reaction score
Hi, I've just tried to get a quote online for insurnance for spray tanning but where it asks you to select your specific business/trade it didn't give the option for spray tanning. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you choose?

Hi, I've just tried to get a quote online for insurnance for spray tanning but where it asks you to select your specific business/trade it didn't give the option for spray tanning. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you choose?

I think you should phone up a few different insurance company's, get quotes, & you can also ask all the questions you need to know & decide that way. That's what I did x

my insurance is specificallly for nails and spray tanning (sorry i cannot remember who I am with). Have you done a course? They should give you the information on the course, they also offered me discount because I had trained with Sienna X.

It comes under Beauty.
Im with Salon Gold, I had just their Nail insurance, and when I phones to add spray tanning, they said Beauty covers tanning, so im also insured in all beauty treatments if/when I train in them too at future dates :)
xx

It comes under Beauty.
Im with Salon Gold, I had just their Nail insurance, and when I phones to add spray tanning, they said Beauty covers tanning, so im also insured in all beauty treatments if/when I train in them too at future dates :)
xx

Same here

Latest posts

Back