Public Liability Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelgirl_19

Reaction score
HI there i hope you guys can please help me out as in the new year im going be a self employed beauty therapist hoping in work in my own salon & i want to make sure that i have all the essential insurances needed to set-up a business.
Is there any good websites or assosciations that anyone can recommend for things like public liability insurance?

i'd also like to take this opporunity to wish everyone a happy christmas
kind regards

Charlotte X

Hi Charlotte

Don't wish to brag, but if you take a look at the Members Benefits on BABTAC - The Official Site of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology, I think you'll find a whole raft of services which will help you - including insurance!

At £93.50 (£83.50 on renewal) we are a tad more expensive than some (because our policy gives far wider cover) - but if you consider that you'll save £500 on Thomson's advertising alone, you more than get that back!

Merry Christmas one and all from everyone at BABTAC!

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

Thankyou everyone for all your helpful replies i will check out the websites you've suggested & let you know how i get on.

Hi you could try Salon Gold or Salon Saver-0800 1218748

Don't forget as well as public liability insurance you will need salon insurance too, to cover the salon, stock and equipment, staff safety, money on premises etc,
i have mine insured with Barclay's bank as that was the cheapest quote i got but you could go to confused.com and see if they can give you some quotes?

Latest posts

Back