Public liability insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruniere

Reaction score
Just had my spray tan course, need insurance but in a hurry so can I take it out online anywhere and where's good? Professional Beauty need me to send form back but don't know how long that will take! Many thanks!

Hi my insurance is with ABT, i did it over the phone and as soon as i made payment i was covered, i had to send in certificates then asap.
Associated Beauty Therapists there is the site see what you think, you may be able to do it online im not sure, if not give them a call hth xx

Hi
Alot on this site use, salon gold, or the guild.

I use Salon Gold, its really cheap aswell. Really helpful and friendly on the phone.

HTH

You can join online with the Guild at www.beautyguild.com. We offer £2 million of Public, Product and Treatment liability cover. If you need any further information PM me, call us on 0845 2177 383 or take a look at the website.

When you join, use the referral code 'Salongeek' and you will get a £10 discount.

BABTAC now cover this without the previous pre-requisites

Worth a look !

When i tried to insure with Babtac, i had to post off the form and also the minimum requirements was Pani and Pedi. so i wasnt able to use babtac

My treatment are Nails, Spray Tanning and Waxing.

hth

I'm with Salon Gold too. Couldn't find anyone to beat their prices and they cover everything you need.
They are always really great on the phone. You can pay online and you're covered straight away :)

When i tried to insure with Babtac, i had to post off the form and also the minimum requirements was Pani and Pedi. so i wasnt able to use babtac

My treatment are Nails, Spray Tanning and Waxing.

hth

not for spray tan - we now cover that on its own, its changed recently

Latest posts

Back