Public liability

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnybiscuit

Reaction score
Hey salon geeks.

So I'm currently studying beauty therapy at college but I'm wanting to practice on friends/family, also I've been asked to do glitter tattoos at a children's party. I think it's wise I need to take out public liability insurance but I'm not qualified! I asked my tutor and she suggested BABTAC and the guild but they say In order to be covered I should be supervised. I'm confused!

Have you tried Ashburnham Insurance? I've had my beautician liability insurance with them for about 4 years now and they always seem helpful.

I got asked to do some transfer tattoos at a childrens party once and they said it was covered by my existing policy. I know glitter tattoos are a bit different but might be worth a call.

Have you tried Ashburnham Insurance? I've had my beautician liability insurance with them for about 4 years now and they always seem helpful.

I got asked to do some transfer tattoos at a childrens party once and they said it was covered by my existing policy. I know glitter tattoos are a bit different but might be worth a call.

Thank you, it's worth a look :)

Hi, we offer students cover and we may be able to help you with your enquiry. If you are interested please give us a call on 0845 605 8670.

Latest posts

Back