public liability

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
going to sort some insurance out on monday, i havepofessional beauty direct's tel no is there any other's...im sure ive seen 1 advertised for £24.50...ellisons????
vicx

There are a few out there but I can`t think of any off the top of my head but I have been with Professional Beauty Direct for a few years now and I have found them to be very competitive.
BABTAC the brain is working after all, I find them a lot dearer than PBD

Vicky Hi.....I have just switched from my previous insurer to Professional Beauty Direct
I think their prices are really competitive as Debbie said.
I have the full cover at £44.50 for the year which covers all I do and am qualified to do. I think that if you just do nails and make-up the rate falls to something like £34.50
I think they are worth a phone call :D
Lotsa luv

Jaks x

Jacky said:
I think that if you just do nails and make-up the rate falls to something like £34.50

Actually I am positive it is £24.50 for nail teks which is a really great price! We don't let our Foundation girls leave with their certificates without professional insurance and we deal direct with Pro Beauty!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back