Pulp roit silver toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eloise

Reaction score
Hi I have a client who's wanting silver highlights, she's level 4/5 with quiet a lot of natural grey around the front, she's wanting to add highlights around the top and sides and keep the underneath her natural dark colour which is pretty flat there's no warmth in her natural hair. My question is iv been looking at the pulp riot high speed toner silver but I'm worried it will shift her natural base and make it slightly warmer? Iv never used these before so have no experience in them, I use wella but we have tried a million different combinations to make silver and its never enough so thought I'd look at other options. I have also looked at crazy colour and other direct dyes but worried they may fade out to a unwanted colour.

You could do bleach highlights to a level 9/10 and use wella color touch 7/89 with 8/8.
Won’t shift her base but once the toner washes off she’ll be left with blonde highlights

You could do bleach highlights to a level 9/10 and use wella color touch 7/89 with 8/8.
Won’t shift her base but once the toner washes off she’ll be left with blonde highlights

Thankyou for your reply! yes iv been looking at 7/89 and 8/81 and think that's exactly what I'm going to do

Latest posts

Back