Pure Hoodia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulou Mc

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these slimming tablets?

Pure Hoodia Gordonii. Genuine and Certified South African Hoodia Gordonii.

I have tried various diets etc but just can't seem to shift the last half a stone :cry: The claims on this web site seem to good to be true - I'm hoping they do what it says on the tin!

I have taken other slimming pills (Aidos etc) but all they did was give me an upset stomach - I guess thats one way to lose weight lol.

Any input would be great before I take the plunge :eek:

17 years ago my doctor put me on slimming pills, this was in Belgium, the pills worked, they also gave me raised blood pressure, sometimes I could actually see my heart pounding against my chest, I'd only sleep for 2 or 3 hours a night, I had hot flushes, breathlessness and my normal daily intake of food would be half a pot of yogurt or half a banana. Yep pure speed, as in amphetamines.
They were the start of my yo yo dieting that is still going on to this day. If I was you and only had half a stone left to loose I would be upping my physical activity to get of off that plateau. Double the amount of running you do a week, or maybe join a cyclecise class any thing that is going to give you a really good cardio burn.
Please hun stay away from pills, any pills, they work while you take them but its once you stop that the real problems start.:hug:

Has anyone tried these slimming tablets?

Pure Hoodia Gordonii. Genuine and Certified South African Hoodia Gordonii.

I have tried various diets etc but just can't seem to shift the last half a stone :cry: The claims on this web site seem to good to be true - I'm hoping they do what it says on the tin!

I have taken other slimming pills (Aidos etc) but all they did was give me an upset stomach - I guess thats one way to lose weight lol.

Any input would be great before I take the plunge :eek:

I have just answered your blog Lou.. but for anyone else interested I am on day 5 with Hoodia 24 hour patches and I think they are kicking in now. I am seeing a decrease in appetite. I got mine from Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify and you can get capsules, patches or gum. They are worth a try I think. :)

17 years ago my doctor put me on slimming pills, this was in Belgium, the pills worked, they also gave me raised blood pressure, sometimes I could actually see my heart pounding against my chest, I'd only sleep for 2 or 3 hours a night, I had hot flushes, breathlessness and my normal daily intake of food would be half a pot of yogurt or half a banana. Yep pure speed, as in amphetamines.
They were the start of my yo yo dieting that is still going on to this day. If I was you and only had half a stone left to loose I would be upping my physical activity to get of off that plateau. Double the amount of running you do a week, or maybe join a cyclecise class any thing that is going to give you a really good cardio burn.
Please hun stay away from pills, any pills, they work while you take them but its once you stop that the real problems start.:hug:

This sort of diet method is not the best way to loose weight..these types of slimming aids speed up your bodies metabolic rate which is why you run around and therefore loose weight...this also does put pressure on your heart,
The most effective way to loose weight starts fiestly in your mind...a bit like when you try and give up smoking...if you dont have the right frame of mind then you ain't going to be as effective as if you REALY wan't to stop.
To loose weight simply cut down on the size of your meal and look carefully at what you eat...you can actually eat more than possibly you do now.... but eat cleaverer and more smaller meals....also drink heaps of water as this flushes your internals and also tricks your brain into thinking you are full...good tip to do when you are eating a meal :hug:

Now Hoodia (pure SA form) simply reduces the apetite and is something you can use safely to assit you with your diet.

Try and reduce your alcahol intake as full of Cal's and also take the dog for a walk that bit longer.

Main thing...get posative about loosing weight...get yourself a buddy who will also do it with you so you have someone to compete/talk with.

Good luck and remember you don't need to be skinny to be the most beautiful creature on this earth...all you need is a smile:),
be happy:lol:,
keep busy
dont be a couch potato:zzz:,
dont show an angry face:irked:
and be at peace with your body
You will find you get lots and lots of :hug::hug::hug: and :Grope::Grope:
Good luck

Last edited:
Try taking Green Tea tablets, as they help speed up your metabolism without raising your heartrate, I so dont trust any slimming products that claim to block fat, or eat all you want etc.

Drink lots of water too and make sure you do at least 20 mins of exercise 3 times a week that gets your heart rate going. Swimming, walking, running etc are all good.

Hoodia tablets I believe are pretty natural, they were discovered being used by tribesmen that went hunting for days as they chewed on the leaves of the hoodia plant that suppresed their appetite thus meaning they didnt need to eat. They have been around for a few years now and I havnt heard anything negative.

I have a wedding to go to in 10 weeks and I am having a baby next week, so I am going back on green tea as I lost loads of weight on them before and I am also going to try Hoodia patches and these pink patches too lol!!!

But like everything use them as an aid to weightloss not your overall solution.

I would also consult your doctor to make sure there are no underlying issues for your weight. I know of quite a few ladies who lost a few stone because they found out they had food allergies that made them bloated, and also a few of my clients have been diagnosed with underactive thyroid glands and one with polycystic ovaries.

Set yourself realistic targets too so you dont get disappointed, and let us know how you get on!!!

Good Luck

Kate x

Thanks for your input so far guys.

Yes I know there are some slimming pills that are dodgy to say the least but I thought these were different as they are "natural".

Collin - I will keep smiling - then people will wonder what I've been up to rather than notice I have muffin tops!! lol

I will be doing this with a friend as she too wants to lose weight. We are going to be exercising.

Thanks guys :)

have you been to your doctor and tried orlistat??

a good friend of mine lost 10 stone using these...they break down your body's fat intake etc..

I know not everyone gets on with these but she sure did!!

HTH'S xx:green:

Latest posts

Back