Pure Isopropyl Alcohol and ScrubFresh-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashclad

Reaction score
Hi
Wonder if any of you can help, I ordered the S2 starter kit which included Pure Isopropyl Alcohol and ScrubFresh ...I need to order more BUT I can't find them to buy, can someone advise me where I can get these products or names of alternatives? Do they HAVE to be CND?
Thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated x

The Isopropyl is also known as D sperse on the S2 website - Scrub Fresh is Scrub Fresh I was told only to use the CND branded one x

Chemist.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi
Wonder if any of you can help, I ordered the S2 starter kit which included Pure Isopropyl Alcohol and ScrubFresh ...I need to order more BUT I can't find them to buy, can someone advise me where I can get these products or names of alternatives? Do they HAVE to be CND?
Thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated x
d.Sperse is the name of the SweetSquared IPA ... It is less expensive than buying full price from a chemist and you also get a larger sized bottle. It can be found under accessories on the S2 site.

As said above, ScrubFresh is called ScrubFresh and is part of the CND system and you should be using the system.

Chemist.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think you'll find scrubfresh at your average chemist .its a CND product .

The isopropyl needs to be 99% x

As said Sweet squared have it.
X posts with Geeg :)

Hi, as regards to this I live in Guernsey so I am unable to get the IPA and Scrubfresh sent over as they won't ship it. I want to use the system so is there another way for me to get Scrubfresh over to me?

Thanks

Lee-Ann x

Hi, as regards to this I live in Guernsey so I am unable to get the IPA and Scrubfresh sent over as they won't ship it. I want to use the system so is there another way for me to get Scrubfresh over to me?

Thanks

Lee-Ann x

It's not even something someone could buy and post to you, Royal Mail don't let you post anything that is over 70% alcohol I was reading a notice they had up of restricted items x

Thanks

Lee-Ann x

I live in Jersey.....S2 & Ellisons ship everything I need to me, not sure why then they will not ship to you? X

Thanks

Lee-Ann x

As far as I am aware S2 will ship to the Channel Islands. I would check on that again.

As far as I am aware S2 will ship to the Channel Islands. I would check on that again.

Yes they do, I live in Jersey:cool:

Yes same I get everything shipped over to me fine xx

Hi! Sorry I know it an old post but don't know how to make my own. 😳 so my question is does anyone know why my scrubfresh has discoloured?? It has gone clear from blue, it has only been used a few times, I will attach a picture. View attachment 84283
Xx

Oh I forgot to say that the one on the right is unopened, and the left one is the one that has discoloured. Xx

Apparently it can happen if it's left in the sun. It doesn't affect it's use.

Ohh alright! Thanks for the answer!! Xx

It won't affect the product, it's only coloured to decipher it from acetone & ipa so don't worry about that :) interesting though, never seen it before!

Hi! Sorry I know it an old post but don't know how to make my own. 😳 so my question is does anyone know why my scrubfresh has discoloured?? It has gone clear from blue, it has only been used a few times, I will attach a picture. View attachment 84283
Xx

We had this in the salon i worked, we took the order in unpacked it,2 bottles worth,blue, i left them on the side to answer the phone, my boss comes out and says why hve you tipped the the scrub fresh away? Lol, obvioulsy we checked and they were still sealed! Lol, we put them away and they went blue again, than got them out clear lol, we noticed they smelled quite strong of acetone, so maybe a touch too much in a batch? There fine to use though

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back