Pure Nails acrylic reviews please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
Hello, I am very tempted to try pure nails acrylic after using CND for about 7 years. I have only ever used CND and NSI. This is a big step for me but since I mostly use Halo gel polish it would be easier to get all my stock from the same place. Can I have some honest reviews. I want to know how well it levels when a bead is placed. How easy it is to work with, is it a strong odor, do clients get good longevity xxx

I’ve tried many different brands but this isn’t one I’ve heard of or used.
Interested to see other comments....

They have a very inexpensive sample kit you could try. I have one but haven't got around to playing with it yet, it's on my list of things to do!

They have a very inexpensive sample kit you could try. I have one but haven't got around to playing with it yet, it's on my list of things to do!
Yeah they had some a while ago but my local supplier hasnt had any for a while. They have the starter kit but didnt want to shell out that much. I might have to though x

Can’t you buy online directly?

I’ve recently switched to pure nails to try it out after becoming allergic to my previous brand and So far I’m loving it.
It’s lasting well on clients & is really reasonably priced.
I’ve only tried the pink & peach cover powders so far & both are lovely to work with.
The odour is a little stronger than I’m used to but no clients have commented and I’m not reacting to it lol so it’s winning for me at the moment x

Latest posts

Back