Pure white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balayage

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hair bleached to lvl 10 and then toned with 10.16 KP. Its the color I exactly wanted, platinum white but a bit silverish. Want to get clear white hair atm. Any ideas?

The picture below looks perfect.
IMG_20190429_021144.jpeg

You must understand this is synthetic!
See the difference. Pure white hair really isn't realistic. The only way you will achieve pure white, is to bleach your hair to white and maintain with a silver shampoo, but your hair will probably break off. When hair is lifted to white the keratin bonds become hydrolysed. There's is no repairing the hair once it becomes hydrolysed.

Your other option is to not leave the 10/16 as long as you have done?
Or dilute it with 10/0?

Your other option is to not leave the 10/16 as long as you have done?
Or dilute it with 10/0?
I know that is a wig. But Nordic White is the latest platinum trend and I see many people get full white hair. I am really close to it, I just want less silverish so I will try to mix it with 10/0.

You must understand this is synthetic!
See the difference. Pure white hair really isn't realistic. The only way you will achieve pure white, is to bleach your hair to white and maintain with a silver shampoo, but your hair will probably break off. When hair is lifted to white the keratin bonds become hydrolysed. There's is no repairing the hair once it becomes hydrolysed.
Definitely I won't bleach above 10. I don't want to get fried hair lol. xD

Will wella toner t18 on level 10 make my hair whiter than KP 10.16?

Will wella toner t18 on level 10 make my hair whiter than KP 10.16?
T18 is ash pearl, so no technically it should give you silver hair on a level 10.
Your other option would be to just lift your hair to level 10 and use silver shampoo every few washes.
Or take a look at la riche directions white toner.

T18 is ash pearl, so no technically it should give you silver hair on a level 10.
Your other option would be to just lift your hair to level 10 and use silver shampoo every few washes.
Don't forget the more colour and peroxides you put on the hair, the more porous it becomes. The more you put on the more it will grab, so everytime the colour will be more silver /grey.

La riche direction seems nice. I will order that. Thank you for the advices!

Latest posts

Back