Pureology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
Hi Hair Geeks,
I've popped over from nails/skin as I wondered if any of you currently use these products. I have been using Pureology for two years or more, but since the change in packaging I think they have changed products too? Any help would be welcome!! Many thanks Fiona ;)

Interesting! I also am not a hair geek but I use Pureology and I have alternated between Essential Repair and Hydrate..... Anyway, just before Christmas I needed to reorder and I decided upon the new Precious Oil range (in the new packaging) but I am not very impressed with the shampoo. The conditioner is lovely but I don't love the shampoo.....

I would be interested to know if anything has changed with the formulation because I am planning to go back to ER next time.....

LOVE Pureology. I dont think they have changed anything but the packaging - my rep assured me. I really like the Precious Oil range BUT its so so strong, you really have to only use a touch of it.
I dont carry the styling range though.
xx

Products havn't changed, just packaging. They changed the packaging to make it easier to dispense to the last drop, the necks of the old bottles were too narrow.

I love precious oil, but it really is for thick, dry hair. On my hair, it just weighs it down. Volume or hydrate for me.

Thanks for the replies! its obviously just me thats changed then!! will go back to the hydrating rather than volume then. Its making my head itch! lol

Thanks guys, I'll use my PO and go back to ER! That'll teach me to be seduced by new, shiny things...... You'd think I'd have learnt this at my age ;)!!

Latest posts

Back