Purple hair advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiexkx

Reaction score
Hi, I have short bleach hilighted hair, tried doing myself but putting foils in myself is hard 🙈 so it’s a bit yellow, natural hair is a 5. I’m thinking of going like a plum/aubergine/deep purple colour so it’s easier to maintain myself whilst we’re unable to work/ get hair done properly. Can anyone suggest the best colour(s) to use? Pic of colour is like attached, hopefully! Thanx in advance :)

Attachments

• E960609E-E3A2-46F4-A376-4717975CEA71.jpeg
    E960609E-E3A2-46F4-A376-4717975CEA71.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I have short bleach hilighted hair, tried doing myself but putting foils in myself is hard 🙈 so it’s a bit yellow, natural hair is a 5. I’m thinking of going like a plum/aubergine/deep purple colour so it’s easier to maintain myself whilst we’re unable to work/ get hair done properly. Can anyone suggest the best colour(s) to use? Pic of colour is like attached, hopefully! Thanx in advance :)
Wella koleston perfect 55.66 for every 30g add 1g 0/88

Wella koleston perfect 55.66 for every 30g add 1g 0/88

Thankyou, I was thinking 55.66, straight over the top of the blonde?

Thankyou, I was thinking 55.66, straight over the top of the blonde?
Is there any of your natural colour left, or did you lift It all?

Is there any of your natural colour left, or did you lift It all?

Just lifted through my parting, got arm ache after a while lol

Just lifted through my parting, got arm ache after a while lol
Use 6% on your natural and 3% on your highlighted sections may want to pre pig aswel, because its still yellow, the yellow will take some of the intensity of the violet away as it neitralises and deposits.

Thanx for your help. What would you suggest pre pigging with?

Usually L’Oréal, but as I’m at home I can order from a wholesalers

Usually L’Oréal, but as I’m at home I can order from a wholesalers
Ahh okay, if you have any red hair colour around a level 7 or 6 you could use that.

Latest posts

Back