Purple slippers close up added xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
After Caroline did such a brill job with her Ruby slippers on my nails, I thought it was time for a colour change...............
So this is what I came up with:

The Mix are scoops per colour!!!!
3 Mosaic Purple
1 Mosaic Black
1/2 Metro Sin City
2 Purple glitter

hpw101.jpg

hpw90.jpg

Any constructive Criticism is appreciated
love Ruth xxxx
Thanks Samantha, added the close up, hope this is clearer nowxxxxxxxxx

they look really super, my only criticism so far is that I can't see them well enough!!! :shock:

Ruthie they are FAB!!!! I've been messing with some pink glitter today, if I can get my boyf to get a pic I'll post it on here. Jxxx

Hi ruthy

You know i love them :D

have i got you hooked now babe the metro bug is very catching lol

have fun babe ;)

They are lovely. I saw the purple first hand on Sunday and came home to have a go, its a beautiful colour and your variation has come out better than mine so I`ll have to play again......its a great excuse ain`t it?????

Hi Ruth,
They look fantastic, I would like to see them done in alternate colours, say one red/purple and the next silver/gold. Well just a thought!
Lesley P

Glad you like them..........................
Metro and Mosaic are fab powders to work with.................
Except last night.............. went to do a mix, sneezed, glitter pot was open and now I have nice gold glitter all around the flat...........
Well it's added a sparkle to me dwellings lol............
so remember, keep a lid on.....................

But it was funny later on, didn't see the funny side at first........... but after a couple of Voddy and Orange's it didn't sem all to bad lol...........

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

1 word: Gorgeous!!! :D

They are great! Got me wanting to play with my colours now! Nailstar has pinched my Boogie Nights so i will have to wait! Although i normally use glitter dust, its cheaper and has the same effect.

What about Christmas colours, what do ya think to red, gold and green? Or am i being a bit mad! :squish:

By the way, thanks for the PM, had a great holiday and yes i did have a bottle of wine or 2!!!

Love Chocolate x

Love the shape you've done on the Stilettoes!!! Very consistent and pretty .... if a little dangerous looking :D

YOu are getting better and better my girl ... beautiful clarity too!
You are also a dab hand at stylising your photos too. Some of the shots you have taken are as nicely done and BETTER in fact than ones I see in the magazines!!

Great Idea Geeg. Got me thinking............

"Nails" are looking for front covers for next year. Why dont you do it Ruth?

Its would be great to see something different like your design.

Love Chocolate. x

Sawasdee la ruth

The nails you make this time are very beautifull i not see same same before can i have this nails for Thai magazine please .

And can lady put photo now who no have web site because i see 1 but not sure .

Kop khun ka mui

Thought the red combi was good in Nails but these are fantastic.

Love the colour big time!

I cant wait to get home and buy this metro colour kit - one thing though - what do you actually get in it? What glitter do you use and how do you mix it all?

I havent been to a show yet so havent seen any demos. My flights are booked for Olympia though!

Hi Vanessa,

When you place your order at DesignerNails for the metro powders, just ask for the glitter dust.

They have many colours and also lots of the coloured paints that come in a bottle with a long thin stiping brush.

Some of these new items have not made the current catalogue so ask before you spend hours searching.

Hi Mui, yes I would be very happy if you use the picture in the Thai magazine.......................... that goes for any of my pictures on my website.......... I really don't mind................

Well VanessaB, I am with you on the colour as I love the purple.........But this colour mix is all down to Caroline, aka crazy'n'creative ....Thanks babe for sharing the secret mix with me and I shared it with the rest of the board lol.....Can't keep a secret mix secret for long can I ????........ she mixed this, showed it to me at the colchester show, Amanda used it and when I saw the colour I just had to have that recipe, I thought this was the perfect colour for Christmas as I have a ball gown the same colour, well not going to a ball, but hey it's just incase.........you never know , what Santa has in store ??????

love Ruth xxxx

Cannot wait to try these new glitter nails - only wish I could wear them myself!

Well Im going to get my kit and have a play and see what happens!

I had a nose at Crazy N Creative Web site too (and yours Ruth!) and I must say that it really is inspiring when I see fantastic nails.

It keeps me going when I think Ive had enough and will never get to your standards!

Thanks a mil' girls :D

absolutely GORGEOUS Ruth!!!!!

I want some! :bouncy:

xx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Well VanessaB, I am with you on the colour as I love the purple.........But this colour mix is all down to Caroline, aka crazy'n'creative ....Thanks babe for sharing the secret mix with me and I shared it with the rest of the board lol.....Can't keep a secret mix secret for long can I ????........ she mixed this, showed it to me at the colchester show, Amanda used it and when I saw the colour I just had to have that recipe

Your very welcome ruth anytime hun by the way have a new colour mix coming soon did it today looks very christmassy ;) Will post picture on my website as soon as i have one :D

I had a nose at Crazy N Creative Web site too (and yours Ruth!) and I must say that it really is inspiring when I see fantastic nails

Thank you for your kind comments vanessaB :oops: but why can you not wear these :?: :?:

I am actually only part time nail tech.

I have my own salon but am still in the Airforce! Have to wear uniform etc and although purple does go with blue I doubt if my boss would like it :D

Damn shame as it would definately brighten it up!

Love your website by the way

Ness
X

hey ruth ,your nails are fantastic you realyy are super skilled, and you should have pics of your work in the mags ,you are an inspiration ,love from dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back