purple tiger stripes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
These nails look so cool..this picture just does not do them justice..I did not have enough light.

marti18.jpg

Her toes match too!

And matching toes? Very cool!!!

Wicked!!! What colors did you use!?

The purple polish is from Nailite..it is the purple from their foil collection...and the lighter center is from Nicole's denim to diva collection, Ice Princess.
This client is a retired math teacher. She is a hoot..very ordinary looking, except for her earrings and her nails. She goes wild!

I would never have considered doing tiger stripes on such a deep colour but, as usual they look awesome Christie, and you just know what I'm going to be doing this afternoon, lol!!

I'd like to post a pic of my own tiger stripes that I did on a client but not sure how I do it :huh: Could someone tell me how to do it and then you will all be able to see it!!!

Thanx

Do you have this picture online already? Like is it on a website? If it is then it is very easy to post a pic. Just type in the URL of the image with the Img tags on either side of it. (there is an Img button at the top of the page when you are writing your posts..you may have seen it)

If you do not have your images online already..whew that will take some time to explain. You need to get some webspace...possible with your server? My server gives me 5mb of space for my website with my monthly internet charge. When you get this space...they should give you directions on how to FTP or transfer your images from your computer hard drive up to the internet..to your webspace. Then just follow my first set of directions. If you already know all about this stuff..tell me to shut up ;)

I hope this works. There should be a pic of some tiger stripe nail art!!!

Picture012.jpg

I bet it doesn't work!!!

You do have the image online? woohooo!
It is saying that the image is inaccesible. Tell me what your website address is and I will see if I can get it up somehow..

Yeah, I've got it in yahoo!!!

Go to www.freewebs.com/pamperandpolish/. Then go to Gallery and you should be able to click on what photos you want to see. Please don't laugh at the website. I only did it yesterday and I've got to change loas of stuff!!!!!! :oops:

I got the pic up off of my server.
I do not know what the problem was except for maybe yahoo does not want you to link off their site. Sometimes when it is a free site they do not let you "hotlink" (is that the correct lingo??lol)
So send yahoo an email and ask if there is some way to link to your pics from your site. You may have to buy some webspace.

But the nails look AWESOME!!! Did you airbrush or free hand?

Thanx Christie. I airbrushed the full sets. Did you have a look at the nail boards album they are a mixture of freehand and airbrushing.

You have got tons of nail art. It is very nice! We gotta figure out what is stopping your links...so you can post it all here!!

Hi Kelly, after seeing those nails I will definately be coming over to 'say hello' ;) at Olympia.They're really cool.

Thanx very much Gloria!! Please do come and say hello at Olympia. It will be really nice to put faces to names :D

Christie, I'm not sure what the problem is but I'll try and figure it out!!!

I've changed the site a little so if you go to it again it will be different - don't think you've got the wrong site!!

Oooooh Kelly they are amazing.

There is similar colours in the EzFlow coloured acrylic collection... guess what I'm gonna try tonight!! :D

Kelly,

Really nice work, I cant wait to see the rest of your nails.

P.S. Kelly do you mind telling me who makes the tiger stripe stencil you are using? I have one but the stripes are so big it is hard to get a clean line from. Do you have any special tricks for using that stencil? Thanks for your help.

Everyone is being sooooo nice about my art work. I never thought it was anything special!!! Thanks girls! :D

Suzanne, the stencil is a very old stencil that I don't think you can buy anymore :( I know that K-Sa-Ra have a similar stencil. Go tot heir website www.netnails.net and you can buy it online.

Hope this helps.

Oh by the way, I should have more piccies soon just got to get the digital camera off my father-in-law :D

Here is a little better picture. I adjusted a few things on my camera..

marti19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back