Pushing local authority...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracie

Reaction score
I contacted my local Trading Standards Licencing office (Redbridge) on Thurs, told them about the watchdog programme (she'd caught the end of it) and told her I had over 30 questionaire's completed from NSS nails I have soaked off (the 'suspect MMA' one from one of our mags.) They're very interested in seeing the programme (I have it on video) and in taking a look at the questionaire's (3 NSS's locally).

I'm thinking that if poss I'd like to do a bit of research of my own and get some hard factual info to give them also.... I'm thinking an MSDS for MMA, articles by recognized persons etc, rather than most of the kind of 'hearsay' stuff I keep finding on the internet.
Does anyone have any such documents on their pc's? if you have, and you could email them to me I'd be truly grateful.

Thanks
Tracie

Are you not familiar with the large American web site

http://www.beautytech.com/

Note the colume on the extreme left of the page titled
RESOURCES
there is a month's worth of reading time on MMA and other industry deficencies availble to you there.

You can believe me that it is a good site
after
all I AM BANNED FROM POSTING AT THAT WEB SITE
yet
I will still recommend it for its quality of information.

I can also vouch for the quality of information right here on the Geek's site. All factual and not opinion unless stated.

The very reason why technicians trust it and why it is so popular.

I live in Thurrock which is not far from you and at the moment I am trying to arrange a meeting with the Health and Safety Officer.

The BeautyTech site has got loads of information about MMA but also if you go to google and type in Methyl Methacrylate you will get loads of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back