putting on a show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deehair

Reaction score
hi im in the process of working for my self as a freelance hairdresser in manchester and was thinking of putting on a hair show and donate to charity :hug: i was wondering if anyone else has done this to promote them selves i would also need a makeup artists if anyone is intrested also any advice to how to go about starting this type of show iv got costumes already eg wedding dresses i was thinking of asking clothes shops if they would be intrested and i may require some models so if anyone got any advice please pm me or leave a reply

I'd happily be a model for you, Dee :)

Also if you want to incorporate any body art on the models for the hair show then I could possibly help out with that too...

thanks ruth that would be great the bodypainting great idea didnt think of that one peep :hug: so upto now got bodypainting hair styles any make up artists out there for the day models :hug:

Well This sounds great Dee , I can donate a prize of a free set of Hair extensions and the highest quality bonds, plus all the cutting and styling afterwards,
with free maintenace thrown in too :hug:
this would be for the hair comp,

The winner would only have to buy the hair that I fit in for them
and be able to travel to me , good luck :hug: xxxx minky

Maybe others could donate something too ? or enter the fab competition?

if it all goes ahead are you going to put up the photos on here ?

Good luck Dee and Ruth I cant wait to see it all

I will come along too if I can , minky :hug: x

Latest posts

Back