Putting together a goody bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
If you wanted to put together a Client Goody Bag either as a treatment incentive or to sell for Xmas up to the value of £20.00 what would you put in it?

thanks

depends what treatment you were offering? nails? facial? massage?

definetly samples, but if you could get a mini gift set that would be great and look very professional. then add some leaflets, an offer of a discount, perhaps a newsletter telling them what your plans are for the future.

Mini solar oil, and creative do a silver and a gold glitter top coat that also comes in a mini size but I'm blowed if I can remember the name of them. I'm sure other geeks will have loads of good idea's.

Mini solar oil, and creative do a silver and a gold glitter top coat that also comes in a mini size but I'm blowed if I can remember the name of them. I'm sure other geeks will have loads of good idea's.

Are you thinking of Northan Lights topcoat......they would be great for xmas, they are by Inm??? I think, but Creative did stock them before the change!! HTH xx

Are you thinking of Northan Lights topcoat......they would be great for xmas, they are by Inm??? I think, but Creative did stock them before the change!! HTH xx
Thats the ones, who are Inm?:eek:

I don`t know what it stands for but there are a few bits from them in the Creative brochure!

Anyone know more??

Hi, thinks its International Nail Manufactures, but cant find a UK website.

thanks for the ideas so far.

Would like to offer goody bags in Nails/Face/Body

INM stands for International Nail Manufacturers hth,
you wont find a uk website for them, they are an american company but i don't have the web addy sorry

You can buy them from the One Stop Nail Shops or Beauty Express sell the 0.5oz for £6.45 +VAT HTH?

Ellisons also stock INM Northern Lights, hth x

If you were doing the pack for nails I would include;
#1 Cuticle Oil
#2 Top Coat
#3 Nail File
#4 Buffer
#5 Discount Coupon Off next oppointment
#6 After Care leaflet.
#7 Your Business Card

Latest posts

Back