Putty nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8BEC

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me more about putty nails?? Iv got a client requesting them and I admit they sound great! Any help would be appreciated xxx

Never heard of them, do you have a link or details?

Could this be the gel hybrids? Yes, a link or at least brand name, please.

Never heard if putty nails 🤔 It does sound like polygel/acrygel.

Putty nails are a premixed product that comes in a tube and is the density of soft putty, taking the guess work out of mix ratios with liquid and powder. It is also odorless. I googled it to find this out!
Sounds interesting.

Putty nails are a premixed product that comes in a tube and is the density of soft putty, taking the guess work out of mix ratios with liquid and powder. It is also odorless. I googled it to find this out!
Sounds interesting.
So it is just polygel? I use this. I like it better than acrylic as i work from home and it has no smell.

Sounds interesting.

So its a hybrid poly-gel - I suspect putty nails is a Joe Public description not oro term 🤣

Artistic Putty Nails is the name of the product, not a Joe Public name.
Product Description:The rule-breaking, monomer-free, zero-chasing, no ratios, premixed miracle formula with unlimited playtime. Perfect for an overlay or application paired with Colour Gloss or Colour Revolution layered on top. Putty's revolutionary formulation combines acrylic powder for strength in a premixed gel base with photo initiators providing blazingly fast, natural looking overlays and supernatural nail extensions with no monomer odour.

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
Product Description:The rule-breaking, monomer-free, zero-chasing, no ratios, premixed miracle formula with unlimited playtime. Perfect for an overlay or application paired with Colour Gloss or Colour Revolution layered on top. Putty's revolutionary formulation combines acrylic powder for strength in a premixed gel base with photo initiators providing blazingly fast, natural looking overlays and supernatural nail extensions with no monomer odour.
So it is polygel/acrygel

Ah! Thats why I asked for links, I wasn't sure if it was a brand or colloquial term

Still never heard of it 😆 ;)

Googling - its Artistic Nails's entry to the polygel market. Artistic Nails used to be a popular brand in the UK a few years back, don't hear about them much anymore. Dont know why.

Latest posts

Back