Q&A weekend.... footsoak & enhancements?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
If.a.client.wanted.a.full.pedicure.including.foot.soak.obviously....followed.by.
enhancements..
would.it.be.ok.to.do?
or.would.the.water.cause,the.nail.plate.to.swell.and.then.cause.problems.for.the.l+p/Gel?

If.it.would.cause.problems.what.would.be.the.best.thing.to.do...preform.enhancements.and,then.pedicure.
afterwards?

have.you.ever.done.a.footsoak.followed.by.enhancements.?.
have.clients,had,any.problems.afterwards.or.,not?

I don't do l/p on toes, just gel, but if they wanted a pedi also, I would do the gel toes first and then the pedi......you're right.....need to dehydrate before applying product, so a nice soak in some lovely products wouldn't help the process.

Gel toes and then beautiful pedicure for me!

yeh i would probably same the same as Cathie xx

Yep ditto, I do the enhancements first followed by the pedicure, I do both on toes, L&P + Gel (Brisa).

But what if a client changes their mind after a pedi. The salon I'm working at offers a discount on gel toes if they have a pedi... And what about gel polish? I've heard of that being done after a pedi...

I wouldn't soak first, definitely. Gel toes first THEN pedi :green:

In theory, I'd want to do the enhancement first. But in reality, I've always done them afterward. Same for gel polish. As of yet, I haven't had any issues wrt durability or lifting. I love gel toes as they last forever.

S

Latest posts

Back