Qualification criteria with Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soz

Reaction score
Hi - I qualified (quite) a few years ago with a VCTC in Nail Enhancements (L&P) and Manicure but due to having babies and ill health have not been practising for quite a long time and have been doing other various part-time jobs. My youngest is 4 months old and am having to think about going back to work soon and would really like to get back into nails - I have received the CND training info with a view to retraining and can't quite work out if you need to be already qualified in a particular system before taking their basics course, ie I'm interested in doing Brisa but have no gel experience.
Any advice gratefully received :) x

Hi - I qualified (quite) a few years ago with a VCTC in Nail Enhancements (L&P) and Manicure but due to having babies and ill health have not been practising for quite a long time and have been doing other various part-time jobs. My youngest is 4 months old and am having to think about going back to work soon and would really like to get back into nails - I have received the CND training info with a view to retraining and can't quite work out if you need to be already qualified in a particular system before taking their basics course, ie I'm interested in doing Brisa but have no gel experience.
Any advice gratefully received :) x

Seeing as you feel out of practice you might want to do a 1-to-1 or do the Liquid & Powder Basics day before undertaking Brisa Basics to ensure you get the most out of your training. Either way I'm sure it'll be worth it, Brisa is a fabby system. :)
Call Sweet Squared in the morning on: 0845 210 6060 and they will best advise you on how to get it right, from the start.
HTH and good luck!

Latest posts

Back